Get In and Shut the Door or Get Out

"Hey Shima everybody's looking for yo-," he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw us. I was only in my panties, my eyes wide and my face red. I was laid out on Shima's bed, fully exposed for Rin, my classmate, to see. My arms were resting above my head, showing off my bare chest. Shima was shirtless, his pants pulled down a little bit below his boner.

"Uh..." Shima glanced over at him nervously.

"I am so sorry..." Rin said as my hands flew down to cover myself.

I swallowed hard, "S-so um..."

Rin was frozen in place, unable to take his eyes off the scene in front of him. There was no way that Shima and I were a thing. We'd hardly ever spoken to each other, only talking a little during the group project. Besides, I was the shy, quiet, innocent girl and Shima was the outspoken, popular (ish), pervert.

"A-are you two..." Rin's eyes went back and forth between us.

"Dude. Yeah, she's my girlfriend," Shima crossed his arms, getting annoyed.

"Th-then how come..."

Shima let out a big sigh, "It was supposed to kinda be a secret."

I sat up and tugged on Shima's shirt, "R-Renzo?"

Shima looked down at me, "Hm?"

"I-I know it's kinda weird, but can you just do me already? At this point I don't really care who's watching..."I looked away, quite ashamed of what I'd just said.

He stared at me, eyes wide, "Y-you..."

I began to feel something well up inside of me and I felt like I was going to cry.

"You're so naughty~!"

His pants fell to the floor. Then, he turned to Rin, "If you're going to watch, can you at least come in and close the door?"

Rin ran like hell down the hall of the boy's dorm, the door slamming behind him.