Pretty Kitty

"Yes~!" Shima pulled me up and shoved me in front of the mirror he had hanging on the door.

It was then that I realized what it was that was different. I had a cat ears and a tail.

"What the fuck...," was all I could manage to say.

"Now you're really my pretty kitty~!"He purred in my head before shoving me back onto his bed. Shima quickly put on the condom and stood by the bed.

"How long is this supposed to last?" I asked, a bit nervous.

Shima just shrugged, and I could tell he had switched over into his more dominating, sexual self when he said, "On your knees."

"Renzo Shima, you answer me right now!" I shouted.

Instead of replying, he just put me onto my knees and forced himself inside of me.

"Renzo~!" I moaned, getting a bit pissed, "You asshole~!"

"Should wear off in a week or two," he mumbled when he bent over bite my neck and shoulders.

"A-a week!?"

"I'd prefer it never wore off~," he growled, grabbing the tail that he'd given me and wrapping it around his hand.

With his free hand, he firmly grabbed my waist and began to slide out, then back in.

"Oh, Renzo..." I murmured, a bit worried now.

"You'll be fine," Shima promised, "I'll sit next to you and talk to you and stuff at school from now on, okay?"

I nodded, and decided to enjoy this while it lasted.

"Besides, that potion thing costed me quite a bit..." he confessed, sliding back out and in. He was going painfully slowly.

"Damnit Shima...what happened to saving up for when we graduate?" I asked, purposefully using the name he least preferred me to call him.

"It didn't come out of that... I did a bunch of extra work on the side to earn enough..."

"Oh Renzo..." I sighed, "You are such a nerd."

"No put your ass up higher so I can pound you~!" Shima ordered, and I did as I was told.

He pulled on the tail, causing me both sexual pleasure and pain. Shima buried his cock deep inside of me.

"Renzo~!" I let out a loud moan, almost screaming his name.

"You like that, don't you?" Shima moaned in my ear, "You dirty little slut~!"

He pulled almost the entire way out, then slammed back in.

"Oh~! Daddy~!" I screamed," Oh yes~!"

He began to thrust over and over into me.

"Oh God~!" Shima pulled harder on my tail as he used it to force my back onto him as he thrusted into me, "You like it when I bury my cock deep inside your tight pussy, don't you, you naughty bitch?!"

"Y-yes~!" I cried out in both pleasure and pain, "Y-yes~! Yes Renzo, I love it~!"

"What in the hell is going on in here?!"