7: Safar Kaisa Hai Yeh Safar

Sia: Dad, vo hamare friends exams ke baad ek week ke lie Rishikesh and Mussoorie jaa rahe Hain. Kya hum bhi....

He looked up at her.

Sia: Aap mana karenge to nahin jaenge.

Her father smiled at this, ' Thik hai, chali jaana. Par abhi padhai. '

Sia hugged her father.

Sia: Dad, you are the best. Thanks alot.

She went to her room to give the news to her friends.

---------------------------------------------------------

Today was the last day of the exams. All four had studied well and till then all their papers went great. But today was Accounts and being a commerce student all were a little nervous.

After paper,

Sia: Kaisa hua paper?

Aliyah: Shaandar Jaandar Jabardast.

Arjun: Sab fit hai, hit hai, lit hai.

Raghav was silent.

Sia: Raghav, kaisa hua paper?

Raghav: Bahut bekar.

Sia: But tumne to bahut acche se padha tha. Paper easy bhi tha. Kya ho gaya phir?

Raghav: Paper complete nahi kar paya main.

Sia looked genuinely sad for Raghav and held his hand when suddenly she heard him laughing. She looked at him in surprise.

Raghav: Arry, bechari Sia. Kitni jaldi buddhu ban gayi. Hahaha. You are so naive. Main mazak kar raha tha. Tumhe lagta hai ki Raghav Oberoi ka paper kabhi kharab jaega?

Sia spat out angrily.. Bhagwaan kare ki tum fail ho jao. Dara dia humko.

Raghav: Accha sorry na. Vaise, you didn't mean it when you said that I should fail, right.

Sia: Hmm.

Raghav: Accha baba sorry. Lo dairy milk.

She snatched it from his hand and devoured it while he looked at her amused.

Arjun: Ho gaya tum log ka to ab trip discuss kare?

Sia: Haan sure. Is lallu se baat karne se accha hai ki tumhari baat sun le.

Before Raghav could protest Arjun started telling about the plan.

It was decided that they would leave on the weekend in Arjun's Jeep. First they will go to Rishikesh, where they will stay for three days then they will leave for Mussoorie where the stay will be of 2 days. They will be back by next week. All the reservations at hotel will be done by Raghav.

Sia was very excited for the trip. This was the first time she would go out with her friends. Also Mussoorie where she will meet Ruskin Bond... Her favorite writer.

She desperately waited for weekend.

Finally came the day of trip. With a lot of instructions from her parents especially her mom, she stepped down to the car.

She had a bag and she asked Raghav to keep it in the Jeep.

Raghav: Naukar nahin hoon. Pehle pyaar se please bolo tab karunga.

This annoyed Sia.

Sia: Get away. Hum khud rakh lenge.

Amused, Raghav stood there blocking her way.