19: ...Ikraar Hua

The way Raghav had proposed her was the best in whole St. Xavier's. He had planned everything with Arjun's and Aliyah's help. On the D- day Sia was asked to come to school early as it was some extra class. Sia oblivious to their plan reached the school and found it empty. Nervous Sia went to the corridor and it was empty too. The whole school was eerily silent.

'Sia!!!' She froze as somebody took her name. Before she could understand anything a lot of rose petals fell on her. Arjun came out from behind her with her guitar and started singing 'Aaj Ki Raat.'

Sia was still confused.

Sia: Arjun kya ho raha hai? Where is everybody?

Arjun: Look there Sia. Someone is there for you.

Sia turned and saw no one. Arjun was also gone. she paced the corridor, "Arjun Aliyah Raghav.... Baahar aao. I don't like this type of pranks."

somebody tapped on her shoulder and she turned hastily but again no one was there. She turned back again and her head bumped in Raghav's. His honey brown eyes looked into Sia's black ones.

Sia: Raghav, kya ho raha hai? Sab kahan hain?

Raghav moved a little backward and then towards her with placards in his hand. Sia looked at him confused.

Raghav: Sia... Mera dil na tumse kuch kehna chahta hai. Ise na pyaar ho gaya hai!

He removed a placard and it had a heart beating on it.

'Aur ye sab to mere saath ghumne ke lie pareshaan hain.' He removed another placard and it had pictures of lot of actresses. This made Sia smile. Typical Raghav!

"Par mere dil ko sirf ek hi pasand hai.... Vo hai..... Sia Dhillon!" He removed the placard and inside it was a mirror. Sia was surprised. This made her feel special.

Raghav: Sia main ek world tour par apne partner ke saath jaana chahta hoon... Kya us dusre ticket ka naam tum banogi?

With this he bent on one knee and forwarded his hand. Sia didn't know what to say. She just kept looking at him amazed.

Raghav: Sia... jaldi bolo. Dard ho raha hai mujhe.

Sia laughed and held his hand. Everybody clapped their hands and some more rose petals showered on them.

Sia: Arjun... Aliyah... Tum log sab kuch jaante the... mujhe bataya kyu nahin.

She pouted cutely and they laughed.

Arjun: Bata dete to tumhara natural reaction kaise dekhte?

Raghav slowly pecked Sia's cheeks and then moved away as her eyes widened.

Everybody was happy except two..... Kabir and Saloni!

**********************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey,

I am so so so soooooo sorry!

Late update.... But I was busy.

Hope you like this chapter.

Thanks Rita for voting.

Do watch the video above to know which Aaj ki Raat song am I talking about.....

I will be out for Diwali so there will be very less updates.

Happy Diwali dear Readers. For those who don't celebrate Diwali Happy Holidays!!!!!

Until then,

Love Love 💞

A.S.