12: Hamari Adhuri Kahaani

Raghav was sitting with all this going on in his thoughts. A slow smile crept on his face. He remembered everything as it was just yesterday.

Suddenly he heard some commotion outside his cabin. One was Sia's voice and other was.... Saloni's...???

Why is she here?

He sat back listening to them. At least they met each other.

*Outside*

Sia had accidentally bumped into someone while entering Raghav's room.

Sia: I am sorry Miss.... Saloni????

Saloni: Dekh kar nahin chal sakti kya.... Sia?? Tum???

Both were equally shocked seeing each other after long time.

Some weird pain hit Sia. She remembered everything. Why Sia and Raghav broke up? Every memory just floated in front of her eyes.

Saloni: Tum yahan kaise?

Sia: Hum Raghav... Sir ki secretary hain.

Saloni: And tumko ye bhi nahin pata ki main uski girlfriend hoon. We are going to be engaged soon.

Raghav decided it was time to go out. He opened the door and held Saloni's hand.

Raghav: Hi baby, yahan kaise?

Sia excused herself and went to her cabin. As soon as she entered tears flew out of her eyes.

All this while she had a little hope that maybe... Maybe Raghav would realize his mistake and come back to her but this news.... It will never happen. Never.

Agar vo khush hai to tum dukhi ho kar usko winner kyun bana rahi ho. You need to be happy. Show him that you don't care.

She counted to 20 and left the cabin to go to Raghav.

She knocked.

Sir? May I come in?

Hearing Sia's voice Raghav dragged Saloni closer which surprised her.

Raghav wanted to make her feel jealous. All the time he convinced himself that he didn't care but no he wanted to see that hurt look in her eyes.

Come in.

Sia did her job perfectly of not getting uncomfortable with Saloni. She kept her professional attitude on and talked to Raghav. It was hard but she managed.

She was afraid that her eyes would betray her but thankfully they didn't.

Raghav was disappointed but somehow he handed her the file to be completed and Sia turned to leave the room but his voice stopped her.

Raghav: Sia, kal aa jaana. I have to discuss something important with you. Weekend par koi plan to hoga nahin tumhara.

Sia: Sir... Akele?

Raghav: Nahin main rahunga na. Kyun darr lag raha hai mere saath akele rehne me?

Sia turned around swiftly and faced him.

Sia: Nahin sir, darr to sirf ek hi baar laga tha. Ab nahin lagega.

Soon her work ended and she left for home.

All the remaining day Raghav kept thinking about her words.

' Darr to sirf ek baar laga tha. '

He tried hard to push her thoughts away but they came back to him in uglier ways.

He was angry on her, for leaving him.
For making him fall in love with her.
For not letting him move on.
For coming back to him.
For coming to his life.
For meeting him.
....
For not letting sleep come to him easily.

He became an insomniac due to her.

Urgh...... I hate you Sia......

No you don't.

It was a feeble voice from his mind.

Shut up... Will you... I hate her.... Yes I do. Kal vo dekhegi ki Raghav kya kar sakta hai....

_______________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello,
Finally exams over. Free for some time and as per promise I updated. Chalo sab thank you bolo turant.😋😋

Now Saloni and Sia aa gaye aamne saamne. Ab Kya hoga? Tum log ko kya lagta hai in dono ka break up kyun hua hoga? Short chapter but new chapter will be out soon. Bye kyunki ab neend aa rahi hai. Jao ab some do humko. 💤💤💤

Humko bhi nahin pata.😂😂😂

Until then,
Love Love ♥️
A.S.