8: Agar Tum Saath Ho

Next morning, Sia as always woke up early. Aliyah was next to her sleeping like a baby and she smiled seeing Arjun next to her with his hand on her waist.

Only thing that went in her mind was ' They so look like a couple. '

On the couch was the prick Raghav. He actually looked cute sleeping.

Sia: Sirf sote hue hi accha lagta hai ye. Varna hai to nalayak hi.

Raghav: Maine sun lia.

Sia: Badi khushi ki baat hai.

She opened the window of the room and loved the way sunlight caressed her face. Raghav was looking at her antics.

Raghav <in mind>: She is too cute.

Sia: Kuch kaha kya tumne?

Raghav: Nahin, kyu tumne kya suna?

Sia: Nahin. Humko laga ki tumne kuch kaha.

Raghav: To tum chahti ho ki main kuch kahoon.

Sia: Humne aisa to nahin kaha!!!!

She frowned. Raghav smirked seeing her like this.

Before he could say anything.

Arjun: Subah subah chalu tum dono ka. Hey Bhagwaan! Kya hoga mera?

Raghav: Haan, kya hoga tumhara???? Tch tch.

He clicked his tongue.

Sia: Aliyah ko bhi to uthao.

Arjun: Aliyah, utho. Aaj kayaking ke lie jaana hai. Utho.

She groaned and turned taking Arjun's hand under her head.

Sia smiled and Raghav chuckled while Arjun blushed

Sia: Aliyah, utho bhi. Kitna soegi ye ladki? Kal poore raste sote hue hi aai hai.

Raghav: Ab tumlog ko ek pro ki jarurat hai. Ruko. Let me handle.

He switched on the TV and ' Kaanta Laga ' was playing on it. He started singing along in his terrible voice.

This came as a shock to Aliyah who sat up and took the scene in her mind. Later she just switched off the television and turned to sleep. Raghav fell silent for a second. He again took out his phone and played the song in high volume. This time both Arjun and Raghav danced on it. This made Sia laugh very hard. The way the boys were jumping here and there was just too funny. Finally they managed to wake up Aliyah who was shooting death glares to both the boys.

They left for Byasi which was the venue of kayaking. It was really beautiful and quite adventurous.