Epilogue: Because Some Couples Are Made For Each Other

Next day, Sia woke up early in the morning. Or it can be said that she wasn't able to sleep at all last night. Whenever she closed her eyes Saloni's face appeared. She was crying for Raghav.

Sia was scared. She knew this wasn't going to be good. She had only one person in her mind it was Raghav. How must he be handling all this news? He must be so broken.

Should I call him?

Sia reached to her phone but later decided not to call him. He should get his fair share of time.

"Good morning Sia!" Sia's mom entered the room. She saw Sia sitting at her bed with a weird look on her face. This was the look she gave whenever there was a turmoil in her mind.

"Beta! Sia, Kya ho gaya?" Sia's mom sat next to her.

"Huh? Arre ma when did you come?" Sia looked really surprised. She hadn't noticed her mom enter the room.

"Tab jab tum kuch soch rahi thi. Kya hua?"

"Kuch bhi to nahi. Kahan kuch hua hai? Aap bhi na jyada sochte ho." Sia tried to act as nonchalant as she can but her mother's eyes saw everything.

"Sia, tumhe yaad hai tumhare papa ke jaane ke baad hum dono ne kya promise kia tha? Yahi na ki chahe kuch bhi ho koi bhi baat ho hum dono ek dusre ko bataenge saari baat. Maine apni taraf se poori deal rakhi but shayad tum ye promise poora nahi kar pa rahi." Sia looked at her mom's face for any trace of anger but it was as calm as ever.

The look in her eyes made Sia cry. She hugged her mom and cried and her mom just rubbed her back comforting her.

"Ma, Maine galat kar dia. Vo khush tha uske saath. Mujhe nahi jaana chahie tha. Kya jarurat thi mujhe jabardasti sach bolne ki?"

"Beta mujhe nahi pata kya hua hai par ek kadva sach sau khubsurat jhuth se accha hota hai. Shayad yahi jaruri tha. Once and for all aisa nahi rahega as if tumne koi koshish nhi ki."

Her mother kept whispering sweet nothings in her ear and after a while realized that Sia was already in a dreamland. Slowly laying her down she got up and muttered a small prayer for her well being.

Sia woke up late in the evening, her forehead covered in sweat because of the dream she saw just now.

She was wandering around with Raghav hand in hand laughing and having a jolly time and suddenly he was nowhere to be found. She was running around calling his name, shouting for him everywhere but nowhere.

That is when she woke up abruptly. She hurriedly picked up her phone to call Raghav but saw a missed call from Arjun and many others from Aliyah.

Was she that deep in sleep that she didn't even hear the calls?

Getting up she washed her face and sat on the edge of her bed. Taking a deep breath she picked up her phone and decided to call Aliyah.

What if it's a bad news? What if... Raghav... Something? No.. no no! This won't be the reason, right?

Calm down, calm down Sia. Don't make any absurd assumptions! Call Aliyah.

Before she could decide to call her, her phone rang in her hand. It was Arjun again.

Taking a deep breath which did nothing to calm her racing heart, she placed the phone over her ear.

"H... Hello! Arjun! Sab theek hai na?"

"Sia! Tum kahan ho abhi?"

"Arjun! Sab theek hai na?"

"Sia tum kahan ho? Main abhi ghar aa raha hoon! Aloo bhi saath hai!"