18: Pyaar Hua.....

Sunday, 8 a.m. Raghav's home.

Raghav: Good morning, babe.

Saloni: Good morning, handsome.

Raghav switched on the television and watched news. There was a news about some guy Kabir Malhotra. He was also an entrepreneur. Quite successful and Raghav's competition... Now and then too.

*Flashback*

Teacher: Good morning, students. Meet this guy Kabir Malhotra. He is there for a new session as his father got transferred. Sia, please help him in catching up with the course. Kabir, I think you and Sia should establish a rapport... So Raghav leave the seat for Kabir and go and sit somewhere else.

Raghav: But Sir, me and Sia always sit together!

Teacher: Arry, to main kahan mana kar raha hoon. It's just a matter of few days. Phir baithna saath me.

Raghav picked up his books and moved reluctantly towards Saloni. It was the only empty seat at that time. Kabir smiled at Sia and kept his bag next to her.

Kabir: Hey!

Sia: Hi.

That aversive feeling was back in Sia's mind. She tried to distract herself by listening to the teacher. However she liked listening to Raghav ranting about how he can't understand a word of what the teacher was teaching. He never kept quiet.... All the time blah blah blah... But she liked listening to him. He made her laugh. Though he was quite full of himself.

Kabir: Sia... Sia...

Sia: Huh?

Kabir: Tumhara roll call... Answer karo.

Sia: Sorry Sir. I was thinking about something.

Teacher: Sia, please pay attention to the class.

Kabir: Kahan kho gayi thi?

Sia: No, I was thinking about a question.

Raghav looked at Sia who looked back at him

Raghav looked at Sia who looked back at him. He was also uncomfortable with Saloni. Raghav mouthed,' Save me...' and Sia smiled.

Teacher: Kya baat hai? Aaj kuch bacche dhyaan nahin de rahe hain.

Taking the cue they tried to concentrate.

Later Raghav and Arjun were sitting in the canteen.

Raghav: Dekha tune, kaise alag kar dia usne hum dono ko. Is naye ladke ke lie acchi feeling nahin as rahi mujhe. Saloni ke saath baithna pada mujhe. Uski sugar sweet aawaaz see mera mood off ho gaya, 'Raghav... pata hai maine Prada se naya purse lia. Main Chanel ki dress ke saath Chanel ka perfume and bag bhi rakhti hoon...'
Arry, to main kya karoon? Mujhe vapas jaana hai Sia ke paas. Sia bhi kitni uncomfortable lag rahi thi us naye ladke ke saath.