Safe & Sound

I dedicate this chapter to a fellow reader.

@xxCuteFairyxx

Thank you for giving your time and reading every chapter :)

Love you!

Enjoy (:

And I put Taylor Swift-Safe&Sound as i thought it fits this chapter perfectly.

Listen, its pretty good (:

***

JULIE'S POV:

Chase led me to his room holding my hand and closed the door behind us. My heart was beating wildly as we sat on the bed together. He took my both hands and looked at me right in the eye.

"Julie...I wanna make something clear. I know I have a bad past on girls, I'm sure you had got it by now. But I must say that you're something different for me. You, you made me feel things I've never felt. During the last week I could never stop thinking of you..."

I gasped in shock, my blood was rushing too fast through my veins that it was stinging. "I haven't even kissed a single girl for a week let alone making out. I didn't even go to the bar. Dan thought I did but I was wandering around your house hoping to bump into you."

I could feel I was blushing madly. Couldn't answer, just looked at him. "I wanna change Julie, and I want you to help me." he said this time coming closer to my face. Nodding at him I closed the space between that was left and kissed him. I thought he would kiss me fast and rough but he instead kissed me so softly. I felt butterflies in my stomach, I was happy.

My hands made their own way and reached his soft hair. Caressing it I wrapped my other arm around his neck. "I've been waiting for weeks to touch your hair..." I breathed out suddenly. "I love you." he answered back, looking deep at my eyes for the first time. "I love you." I answered and pulled him down for another kiss.

MIDNIGHT, 1 O'CLOCK...

EMILY'S POV:

"I'm bloody tired!" I pouted. Chase, Julie, Daniel and I were trying to clean up the party mess. It had been a tiring day and all of us were exhausted. The living room looked as though somebody blew up a bomb. There were cookie crumbles, split drinks, plastic cups, confetti, balloons and other types of decorations everywhere!!

"Never ever gonna have a party here again!" said Daniel with a cracked voice. Everyone was a bit drunk that's why it was even hard to walk. "Girls...here's an idea: you stay here tonight and we clean up this mess tomorrow?" suggested Chase.

"Definitely! I'd love to share my bed...I mean if you want to Emily." said Danile with an excited voice. "Well, I don't mind if Julie agrees too." I said looking at Julie. Suddenly Chase jumped in the conversation "And I'll give you my bed." he said with a worried voice looking at Julie. He truly cared about Julie and it was really really cute. "Me too..." Daniel said looking to me.

"I don't care sleeping while snuggling up to you..." I said and went by his side to hug him. Really I even didn't have the strength to stand. "Jul?" said Chase with a questioning voice. Julie didn't answer, she seemed nervous."You decide,I'm taking my girlfriend to the bed or she'll start sleeping standing up...Nightie-night!" said Daniel and took me in his arms. He carried me bride styled to his room.

"Want me to give you a t-shirt or something?" Daniel asked as he was laying me down. I already was tired to move so he came with another solution. He first put a t-shirt (huge one) on me and then removed my dress from the underneath. "I didn't peek!" he whispered and I smiled. Seconds late he was laying with me. And then...I passed out.

CHASE'S POV:

I led Julie to my room with one of my arms around her. Lending her one of my t-shirts I went to the bathroom to change into my shorts. When I came back she was already lying on the bed with my t-shirt on her. Going beside her I made her go into the covers and keep warm.

I left a peck on her cheek and as I was about to leave she took my arm. "Stay..." she murmured still holding my arm. Hesitating I slowly laid next to her and put my arm around her. To my surprise she didn't back off but instead snuggled up to me, hiding her head to my chest. I took off my glasses and reached to the bedside cupboard to put it.

I caressed her hair with my other hand for a while. Surely if she was another girl, laying in my bed, in nothing but a t-shirt I would have taken advantage of her. But Julie was different. So innocent just like a newborn baby and so fragile just like a butterfly.

DANIEL'S POV:

The girl I had been loving for nearly my entire life was sleeping peacefully in my arms. Her head on one of my arm, her hand on my chest, my face buried in her smooth hair. That's where I belong truly. I watched her as she slept quietly. If you don't count the sudden stirrings she was just laying there move less. Just like an angel.

3 AM IN THE MORNING...

"No, no, no...don't leave me, s-stay here, don't go..." I heard Emily murmuring under her breath so I jumped up. She was clearly having a nightmare and I was really nervous. "Daniel no don't go!" she murmured again and jumped straight up to sitting position with heavy breaths. She's having nightmares about me leaving her? Shit!

Tears were running down her cheeks non-stop. "Hey, hey it's just a dream, just a dream, I'm here!" I whispered holding her tightly in my arms.

She was nearly shaking and I was really concerned. I wrapped her tightly, so tightly in my arms trying to calm her down. "Hey, baby, hey sshh...Look at me. I'm here" I whispered again this time holding her face in my hands.

"You're safe here. You're safe in my arms."I whispered and wiped her tears away. "Y-you w-won't e-ever l-leave me a-again, will y-you?" she asked stammering hiding her face to my chest.

"No, no. Never, ever!" I whispered again holding her. Seconds passed with her in my arms shaking because of crying. Holding her tightly I made her lay down to the pillow again. "Try to sleep. Come here." I said and pulled her towards myself. Leaving a peck on his forehead I embraced her securily.

Nodding she pressed her wet, salty lips to mine and once again snuggled up to me. I stood there in silence and worry wondering when she would sleep. About 10 minutes later she was sleeping again.

***

sooo..isn't chase sweet!? God i love him, julie's way too lucky :P

Poor Emily, having nightmares :(

Anyway, what do you think about the chapter?

Comment&Vote

Love you all

xx

Amortentia