Chapter 15: We Can Make It Through

3 Weeks Later

We were all hanging around back stage of a concert in New York, tonight was our last day in America and then we were going back to England. Christa had decided to move while we were doing our tour so she’s already in London waiting for us to come home.

“Nath,” Tom started while I was looking down at my phone, “have you told the fans about Christa yet?” I looked up from my phone to see everyone staring at me. I was going to say ‘no but neither has jay’ when I remember that wasn’t true, everyone knew about Anna and they all loved her. The only thing our fans know about Christa is that she was mad at me because last year I forgot about her after Ibiza.

“No…” I looked back down at my phone. “I don’t want Christa to get all this hate though. I mean, you saw how many people didn’t like Anna at first.” The fans had found out about Jay and Anna the same way they found out about Tom and Kelsey, they had gotten their picture taken by the paparazzi. Tom and Kelsey were casually walking around London when their picture was taken, but Jay and Anna had been at a pub and they were making out. So I could understand why the fans didn’t really like Anna at first.

“That was because the paparazzi got pictures of us making out, I’m pretty sure that not how the fans want to be introduced to a new girlfriend.” Jay sighed. “All we’re saying is, it might be easier for you to tell the fans yourself before they find out some other way.” I sighed and nodded opening my twitter app and started to type.

NathanTheWanted: I feel like you guys should find out from me before people find out from the paparazzi. I met a girl over a year ago at a pub in London. And 6 months ago we finally met up again, I had forgotten all about her, and she was really upset with me. And now i can gladly say she's mine, we haven't been together long, only about 3 weeks. And I hope you can love her as much as I do.  Xx

I sent the tweet, obviously making it go into a link so you could read the whole thing. I closed my eyes waiting for the hate to come, no matter what their was going to be some hate, but still, why couldn’t the fans be happy for us when we got a girlfriend?

Soon enough we were called on stage and we sang our hearts out. New York was probably the best place to perform, but then again I say that about every place we perform. I danced around the stage to the best of my ability, totally forgetting that I had just announced my relationship with Christa to the public.

~*~

Once the concert was over I ran back stage and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I opened up twitter and went to my mentions.

@NathanTheWanted If you’re happy I’m happy! <3

@NathanTheWanted why? That bitch doesn’t deserve you, I do.

@NathanTheWanted how come you have to get a girlfriend? Now who are we supposed to try to get with? All of you are taken.

@NathanTheWanted she probably doesn’t even love you back, you’re wasting your time.

I don’t understand why people can’t be happy for @NathanTheWanted, this girl obviously means a lot to him.

@NathanTheWanted I’ll still love you forever <3 I’m sure she’s a sweetheart just like you. :)

@NathanTheWanted does she have a twitter??? I’m so happy for you! xx

The tweets went back and forth like that for a while. It was pretty much split down the middle of my followers on who approved of my relationship and who didn’t.

NathanTheWanted: I’m glad to see a lot of you are okay with this. Yet I’m sad to read all of these other tweets you’ve sent me. You guys should be nice to her, I’m sure in the end you guys will love her. 

I sent the tweet again, adding Christa’s twitter at the end of it to let the fans who wanted to get to know her. I sent a quick text to Christa warning her that she might get a huge number of followers, and possibly hate tweets.

~*~ 

I got off the plane almost as soon as it landed, I found my bags and started to search for Christa. It really didn’t matter if I waited for the boys because we were all going to different places seeing as we had week off before we started recording. I was going to spend the first day with Christa looking at flats, and then we were both going to Gloucester to visit my family.

Once I found her, I dropped my stuff and wrapped my arms around her. “Hey” she smiled and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back and then pulled away to look into her eyes.

We probably stood there for a good ten minutes or so, I’m sure people were staring, but I didn’t care. Honestly I’d be glad if people were staring, that’d mean that they saw me with the most amazing girl in the world. I couldn’t ask for anyone better, I don’t even know if there was anyone better than Christa, she was perfect.

~*~

AN: I'M SO SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE, IT'S BEEN A VERY VERY BUSY WEEK!! I NOW OFFICIALLY HAVE A SISTER(IN-LAW) SO OBVIOUSLY THERE WAS A WEDDING <3

Enjoy! Vote please :)