Chapter 4: The Way I Feel

The next day we had all met up at the villa where some of the video would be shot. Anna and I watched as the guys got ready, all of them joking and messing around in the process. I could tell that the people making this video had been there a while before us, seeing as everything was set up exactly how they wanted it. After the boys had gotten dressed, Nathan pulled me off to the side so we could talk.

“What’s up?” I asked, I could tell something was up because he looked nervous.

“I just wanted you to know how much you mean to me, even though we’ve known each other for only a short amount of time, I really really like you.” He looked at me. I smiled.

“I like you too.” I responded and kissed him on the cheek just as I hear Jayne yell “NATHAN WE NEED YOU OVER HERE IN MAKEUP NOW” I laughed and pushed him towards the direction of Jayne, he smiled and turned his head to wink back at me.

~*~

It was cool getting to see the behind the scenes of a video shoot. I mean yeah I’ve seen some videos on YouTube from my favorite bands, but I’ve always been curious about what it looked like to actually be there. It was a blast. Everyone was so fun and positive on set.

When the boys were taking small breaks they’d always come hang out with Anna and I. We were even included in the background of the music video in some scenes. Sadly at the end of the shoot the boys had to drop us off at the airport so we could catch a flight back to London, while they got to stay for one more day.

When we got to the airport, we hugged everyone goodbye except for Nathan and Jay. Jay wrapped Anna in a big bear hug, not wanting to let go. Nathan did the same and kissed me on the forehead.

“I’m going to miss you, love.” He sighed. I buried my head in his chest and nodded. He pulled my phone out of my back pocket and added his number into it. I had totally forgotten that we never exchanged numbers, seeing as we were around each other all weekend, we really didn’t need to.

I heard my flight get called from over the intercom. I sighed and looked up at Nathan, he kissed me one last time and let go of me. “Text me when your flight lands.” He smiled and kissed my cheek. I nodded and looked at Anna who was hugging Jay one last time before letting go and walking with me to the gate.

I really didn’t want to let go of these boys. They were probably the best thing that has ever happened to me in a long time.

~*~

The plane ride seemed to last forever. I didn’t want to go back to London or back to work. I worked at Starbucks with Anna, it was actually kind of fun sometimes, but nothing compared to the experience I had this past weekend.

Once we landed I did what Nathan told me and texted him.

Landed safely, and already missing you. Xx –Christa

Shortly after I sent the message I get reply back.

Miss you too love. Xx –Nathan

I smiled and grabbed my bag, following Anna to a taxi. We put our things in the trunk and got into the back. I told the driver our address and soon enough we were on the road. I looked out the window yawning, luckily we didn’t have to work until 3pm so we could get at least some sleep before our shift. 

~*~

A.N.: This was really short :/ it was mainly a filler, thats why I posted a second chapter so soon too. Haha don't worry the next one will be a lot longer.

I'm really starting to wonder if anyone even reads this story besides PurpleDroplets (Love ya Ash).

haha maybe this'll catch one.

VOTE! COMMENT! READ! SHARE WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS, OR EVEN RANDOM STRANGERS ON THE STREET!