Spaghetti For Two Please!

"So where do you plan on taking her?" Niall asked, smirking a little.

"Well, I was planning on going to Al Fresco's for a dinner date." Harry blushed.

"Where you taking her?" Liam asked, walking down the stairs.

"I said, I'm taking her to Al Fresco's for a dinner date." Harry repeated.

"Awww, How sweet Harry." Liam said with a baby voice.

Harry blushed and turned away.

"So where are we going Harry?" Delilah asked, as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Harry's taking you to Al-" Harry cut Niall off. "It's a surprise!"

"But i don't like surprises...." She whinnied.

"To bad." Harry said with a sheepish grin.

Delilah just smiled.

"Shall we go?" Harry beamed.

"We shall!" Delilah beamed back, grabbing Harry's hand.

_____________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~30 minutes of driving later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are we there yet?" Delilah whinnied.

"You sound like a 5 year old! You asked me that 5 minutes ago!" Harry laughed.

Delilah Huffed. Trying to sound hurt.

"Delilah?"

"Yeah?"

"Were here." Harry said with a sly smile.

Delilah's face lit up when she seen where she was. "Harry, there is no way we are eatting at Al Fresco's!"

"Wh-why not?" Harry sputtered, sounding a little worried.

"It's to expensive! your bill will be like $200!" Delilah replied still wide-eyed.

"There is no price for love." Harry simply replied with a smile.

"Oh...You love food that much?" Delilah said sounding hurt.

"What! no i meant-."

"I know Harry, i was just messing with you." Delilah said smiling.

"Well, then. You ready my lady?" Harry asked, trying to sound professional.

"Certainly, my dear sir." Delilah mocked.

Harry walked around to the other side of the Mustang to open the door.

"Well, let's go in then." Harry smiled, grasping Delilah's hand with his own.

"Lets" Delilah smiled.

They walked into Al Fresco's hand in hand.

"Table for two?" The Waiter asked.

"Yes, please." Harry chirped.

"This way." The waiter said, leading us to a booth in the back of the restaurant.

"What can I get you to drink?" The waiter asked. Now that i think about it, the waiter kinda has that gay look...

"Um..I'll take a Tea, What do you want to drink Delilah?"

"I'll take a tea as well."

"Okay be right back!" The waiter said, sending Harry a wink as he turned on his heels and walked away.

"I knew it!" Delilah whisper shouted.

"Did you just see that?!?!?!" Harry almost yelled, sounding horrified."He winked at me!!! And what did you know?"