I killed Kevin...

Delilah's Pov:

I peeled my eyes open taking in my surroundings.  I grabbed my phone to look at the date. It was July 16, 2012. Exactly two weeks since I left the hospital. The boys have been babying me since it is still kinda difficult to walk and stuff. But the oddest thing they had to do, was bathe me... Every time i would try to bathe myself i would always fall in the tub causing me to let out a scream of pain which made all the boys run in to see what was wrong. So after 3 times of falling, they decided that someone had to bathe me each day. Since they all had girls besides Zayn and Harry, they chose Harry. We liked each other but i still have not completely forgiven him. At first it was very awkward taking a bath with Harry's help, so i would wear my swim suit in the tub. But as time went on i decided that i didn't really care if he saw me nude because i really needed to clean up alot. Harry always wore a smirk on his face when he bathed me, the kind of face you would expect a rapist to wear. But on him, it looked cute.

"Good morning my Little carrot!" Louis chimes as he enters my room.

"Morning papa carrot!" I chimed back.

"We just finished breakfast  so get ready." Louis said then walked out the door.

"Okay, I'll be down in 5!"

Louis shut my door and left, leaving me alone. I got up, brushed my teeth, changed my cloths, and brushed my hair. Once i finished getting ready, i made my was to the stair case but got whipped up off my feet. I let out a yelp. I braced myself for the fall. After a few seconds of not decent. I looked up.Harry was beaming at me with a large grin, making his dimples show.

"Harold Edward Styles! You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled with a pouted face.

"But you still love me right?" Harry said as he began to carry me down the stairs.

"I guess." I said with a sigh. Harry smiled his sheepish smile once again.

Harry carried me into the kitchen. He sat me down at the table and took a seat across from me. My eyes were wide with shook. The room looked like it were made for some fancy dinner date!

"I'm happy you still love me, because, i  still love you to and I'm really sorry for hurting you.Will you please go back out with me?" Harry asked looking at my shocked face.

"Harry, I'm sorry, but no" I said trying to act serious.

"Oh..okay.." Harry said with a hurt look.

"Harry."

"yes?"Harry said still not looking at me.

"I was just messing with you, yes i will go back out with you." I said smiling at the goofy look on Harry's face.

"Jerk!" Harry yelled and pretended to cry.

 Louis walks in the room and notices Harry fake crying.

"What did you do to my BooBear!" Louis yelled with a fake-angry look on his face.

"Oh i just told him that Kevin got ran over by a plane. The one i was driving."I said with a smirk.

Louis joined Harry's fake crying.

"You monster!  How could you!" Louis hissed.

"Well first i started climbed into the plane then i turned the engine on, then i-"

"Shut up i know how!" Louis spat.

"You asked.."  i said walking away laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HaveOne Direction one shots I'm doing right no so if you want check it out and sign up! I will do most of them!:D