1 - 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾?

'Hana's P

'Hana's P.O.V'

I Am the heiress of our Famous Mafia Group named Black Stigma ( I'm sorry for picking a wierd group name)

Appa is getting weak and old, I will take over his place as leader when he passes away

I'm praying for his death

No matter how much I want to protest this, I cannot deny my Father's decision.

Huhuhu Why are they so mean ToT

Taehyung, My brother was chosen to be the heir, but he said he was to lazy to handle big things, and handed the whole responsibility to me.

I kill, hunt for enemies, and do illegal agreements and transactions. But one problem is.. I have a bland mind that's what they say

But I'm a Mafia

I never wanted to be one, but since my Father is one, I cannot escape it.

Oh fuck me

We have an big enemy, Min Soojung. The boss of one of the biggest and baddest Mafia Group, Roswell, close to us.

Yet, Due to his aging like Appa, he tends to make his son the Heir of his Group.

They are a big threat to us, We fought many times, And they Killed many of our members.

I have a weird drawing on my wrist. It had an Black Colored Butterfly with scarlet red on the tip of it's wings.

Why do I even have this Wierd doodle. What is it even made of? Permanent marker and crayon?

I'm kidding

I didn't know what this was, what I only knew was that me and Taehyung have this Tattoo located in our wrist.

Me being in Black Stigma was a secret to others, In School I was only seen as an average and normal person.

They didn't treat me like a princess, they didn't serve me, They weren't formal with me, They made me feel normal.

If only Life could just be like that. I Wanted to live as a normal person.

But the cause of being in an group who assasinates people and do Illegal transactions,
I was forbidden to make friends or talk to anyone, for the safety of our Group.

But still, Unfortunately I had only One person I was allowed to Talk to in school, and it was park Jimin. I hate him.

Ugh I hate that Gorilla :<

He was part of our Group, He was my father's favorite, He would send Jimin just to help me with a stupid Mission.

He was kind and sweet to my Father's eyes, But to me I see him as an clingy and Annoying guy.

My father once wanted me to Marry Jimin, But I told my father that I don't like that bastard and he agreed. My father was understanding and talkable to.

He would agree with my decisions, Spoils me, And makes sure I was protected.

He was the best Father anyone would want to have. But unfortunately Eomma died from being assasinated by some personel of Roswell

Ever since that incident happened, he would always send guards for me and Taehyung wherever we go.

Even now, My Uniform was costumized to be long enough to hide my Tattoo by the wrist. Roswell is on it's move to come and assasinate me.

But my identity was hidden. The only information that they knew about me was the Tattoo I had, So that's why I always had to wear clothes with Long sleeves

It's been a long time since I killed someone, It's been very long since I felt Blood all over my hands.

I avoided Killing People ever Since I was named Heiress of Black Stigma. Father said I shouldn't dirty my hands with their filthy Blood.

Killing was a thing for me in the past. My hands would always be filled by Blood. I would Just assasinate people
Not kill them, I have to admit that It was Boring to Just Kill someone from afar and not Directly.

Taehyung killed more People than me, he was Addicted to it. Every Time he would see his hands Fully Covered with Blood, happiness comes take over him. The screams of Pain are music to his ears.

That crazy alien

Once, I saw My brother as a lunatic. But Other than being addicted to Killing, he was a sweet and Caring Brother.

Every Time I was sent for an Mission, he would always Come with me and He finishes the work

But I felt an Sour Feeling through my heart when he said he Backed down from being the heir Of Black Stigma and Handed it to me.

Who he thinks has an Bland Mind Hmph!

Hatred came towards me, as I became the heiress, Being the Boss of one of the Biggest Mafia Groups in the world is a burden, It's Stressful.

Even though I felt hatred towards my Brother, I know that Deep down Inside me I still Love and care for him.

Aww how Kind can I be?

We engaged in an Big Fight between Us siblings. So Apparently he Went to Daegu from the Approval of Our Father.

I would be lying if I said that I didn't Miss him, But Anger took Over me that made the Two of Us Seperated.

But My Job as a Soon To be Mafia boss is big time and stressful school life was the only thing that puts me at ease

I was forbidden to do Everything, Like
Making friends, Talking to Anyone

Or even falling In love.