24 - 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮

I visited Taehyung at his Room

I visited Taehyung at his Room. But At my dissmay he wasn't there, the room was empty.

whatever, he's on his own *rolls eyes*

I was searching all over him, He was getting discharged next day so he shouldn't be anywhere far.

I asked the nurse and she said that he paid them double for his leave.

son of a btch

I was cursing him all the way to Yoongi's ward in the hospital

I entered and again saw him Sleeping, It was almost noon But of course he was tired so I don't mind.

I sat next to him at the bed and caressed His black perm hair and smiled bitterly.

I've Been thinking carefully, and I've decided

It's time to end these things between us

I didn't want to leave him, But after what happened to Taehyung, could happen to me or anyone else that I love.

And I guess it's more better If I cut all of my connections with him for the safety of all of our members and so are theirs.

But I won't leave him in this state, I'll wait till he's in good condition, I'll just make the best out of my remaining time with him.

Taehyung's P.O.V

A black pit of guilt built inside me, I was called In an urgent conversation by my father, I couldn't protest, He couldn't know that I was wounded or whatsoever so I left without telling her.

I entered my Father's room without a Knock.

"Could you at least knock?" He scoffed.

"That's not the point old man" I retorted.

He smirked, "so where were you? these past days" His devilish side turned on.

"At the New apartment" I lied.

"I was supposed to talk with my daughter, But Park Jimin himself told me that she and you were sick at the same time, do you think I'm stupid?" he laughed.

"Now where were you two? She is not allowed to go outside especially when they are on the hunt for her dear life!" He exclaimed

"None of your business, She's big enough to handle herself!" I yelled slamming my fist at the wall but he didn't flinch even an little.

Heartless dick

"She's going to Leave that boylet of her, cause you two are staying to the place where you once originated" those words Suddenly made my heart feel a pang in it