29 - 𝓲 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓮

I was just lounging on my bed when Yoongi left to speak with Taehyung and was looking through my phone. I came across Jungkook's number in my contacts and thought about calling him

He picked up "Hana" right away, and his voice was lively

I said "Hello, I just needed someone to talk to"

"Okay. So like the hotel?"

"yeah, and it has your initials. do you own this?" I asked and I heard him chuckle "yep, awesome right?"

"I actually had a fight with Taehyung, and I'm sorry for calling," I pucker my lips and take a deep breath, my heart knotted from the memories

"He is your brother, don't take it to heart" Jungkook says softly "he has issues"

I know that he's right, that I should just widen my understanding because Taehyung isn't stable and used to interacting politely with people "I know I shouldn't be upset, but I can't help it"

I hear Jungkook's soft chuckle from the other side "your feelings are valid" his words warmed my heart because of how conflicted I felt

and he was giving me clarity "but you don't have any other choice but to understand him. it would be really great if you tell him about how he hurt your feelings"

"if he can't learn about how the human heart works then you need to help him know" he tells me "if you tell him about it, he'll realize his mistakes"

"because Hana, everyone has a heart" I closed my eyes from his words and recalled every single memory that I had while feeling so blissful "some people just need to learn how to use it"

"Taehyung is not an exception, he can feel things if he tries harder" I nod "yes, I'll try helping him"

"that's more like it" he lets out a big sigh of relief "the people around you who have horrible backgrounds sooner looked more human. I think it's all because of you"

 "really? what makes you think that?"

"you might not know this but you give off a really peaceful feeling to those around you. your soul is very pure" his voice broke "which is why I fell in love with you back then"