4 - 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼

'Jimin's P

      'Jimin's P.O.V'

"Jimin! tell my dad about it!" Hana grabs my arm and shakes me violently. I laugh and push her off me gently "I will, go to your room and rest. I'll take care of it"

"thank you" she says to me so lovingly. her eyes and lips are so beautiful that I leaned in to give her a goodbye kiss when she slaps me "ouch" my cheeks started to sting

"pervert" she steps on my feet and walks away

despite of my abused body I went to her father's room and had to take out crucial details

"spill some tea, Mr. Park"

"there's a new student in our class. He has a surname of Min, I suspect him highly" I explained and remembered Hana's stubborn remarks about who he really is "I'm interested in studying him for now. I'll ask for your consent" he nods  "do whatever you want with him"

"Yes, I will"

I will make you Mine Hana, I will do anything to make you mine.

     'Hana's P.O.V'

I was walking when I ran into Jimin, who was too preoccupied with his thoughts to notice me and drop something "hey, you drop-"

"You can kiss me all you want later, I'm busy" he said as he rushed past me. He didn't even give me a chance to smack him in the face because "he looks stressed out."

When I looked down onto the floor, I noticed he had dropped a small photo, which I picked up to see our picture from last year on my birthday. While I was holding the cake, he hugged me.

I turned to the back of the picture and saw that he wrote something

Hana's sweet birthday

Time might seperate us someday, but until then let's stay together

I'm sorry Jimin.

        -Next Day-

     'Yoongi's P.O.V'

"oh my gosh, I'm sorry" this is the probably the 100th time a girl bumped into me today

Is this how it feels to be drop dead gorgeous?

I turned around as I heard a voice coming. "fucking dickhead again, when will this jerk stop with the delusions! I am not marrying-" I witnessed a very angry girl mumbling to herself in an insane tone.

She stumbles into me "oops, 101" I laugh, expecting her to hug me.

three

two