A Fool For Love

Zonnique's Pov

Ever since I gave Zoey my virginity , he's been treating me wrong . I just don't understand though . I'll do anything for this man and he treats me like I'm nothing.

Zonnique : So how was your day at the Battle of the Bands ?

Zoey : It was alright .

He says as he leans in to kiss me but I put my hand in his face .

Zonnique : Mhm , I'm sure it was

Zoey : *Sighs* Here you go

Zonnique : You didn't really go to Battle of the Bands did you ?

I say ready to smack the shit out of him.

Zoey : Psh . Yes I did

Zonnique : Zoey I know you're lying . You were out with that girl from Sean's party

Zoey : No I wasn't .

Zonnique : So you're about to look me in the eye and lie ? Seriously ?

Zoey : I'm not lying Nique . Why you always gotta be accusing me of being with some chick ?

Zonnique : Because you're a liar and I know you Zoey . You like to flirt with other girls

Zoey : No . You're just insecure

Zonnique : *laughing* Oh I'm insecure ?

Zoey : I wish you stop it . You and your attitude is pushing my last god damn nerves

Zonnique : Well maybe if you be honest and stop playing with my emotions all the time , I wouldn't be getting on yo last god damn nerves now would I ?!

I say muffing him on the head and getting up from my seat. He just lost his dog on mind.

Zoey : I'm being honest !

Zonnique : Then how do you explain this ?

I say shoving the phone in his face . Pictures of him and that girl hugging and playing around lit across the screen. I wonder what's he got to say now.

Zoey : Babe .. I

Zonnique : Don't even say another word .

Zoey : Wait ..

He say grabbing my arm before I could take another step.

Zonnique : Let me go !

I snatch away , tears whelming in my eyes. Why do I love this man so much ?

Zoey : Nique .. Baby .. I'm sorry

Zonnique : No you're not

Zoey : Yes I am . Baby I'm sorry . I don't know what I was thinking . We just had a couple of drinks and things started to get out of hand but I promise nothing happened between me and that girl. She meant nothing to me.

Zonnique : Whatever Zoey

Zoey : I'm serious

He says still holding my arm and pulling me towards him. I think this boy has me under a spell . I can't leave him even if I tried to. He means too much to me.

Zonnique : Zoey , I don't know how much more of this I can take . Every week it's something with you . If you loved me like you claim you do then you wouldn't treat me like this. I'm not your fucking puppet . I have feelings

Zoey : I know . I don't like hurting you and I know you deserve better but I love you . Girl you're my queen. I would die without you .

Those last words he said made me sizzle . I'm so weak right now. The more I try to resist , the more he begs and pulls me in. Fuck it Zonnique . Just give the man another chance.

Zonnique : And that's why I'm not going anywhere no time soon.

He hovers over me and press his lips against mine. Then he picks me up and carries me upstairs to his room. Before you know it, we're under the covers naked and my legs are wrapped around his waist. What did I just get myself into ?