Too Many Drinks

Zonnique's POV

It's my last night here with my friends and my mom so we decided to go out to celebrate . Everything was a lot smoother than the past couple days , but me and Ray are still not on good terms . He didn't come to hang out with us and I don't even think he's going to say goodbye to me .

Bahja : Bartender ! Hit me again !

Bahja says sliding her cup across the counter . These bartenders don't even suppose to be giving us liquor . We're not 21 . Bahja's only had 4 drinks and she's bout drunk already . 😐

Zoey : You enjoying yourself babe ?

Zoey slurred a little while leaning in to give me a kiss but I moved my head . His breath smells like nothing but alcohol . He's bout drunk too .

Zonnique : Come on Zoey , back up .

Zoey : Don't be like that baby . Give me a kiss

He says leaning in further and poking his lips out . The more he leans in , the further I back up . He's starting to irritate me now .

Zonnique : Zoey you're drunk . You need to sit down

Zoey : No I'm not

Zonnique : Well you're pretty close to it . Sit down

I say grabbing him and pushing him on the stool . This nigga can barely keep his balance .

Zoey : You ain't have to push me like that .

Zonnique : I'm trying to help you . You can't even keep your balance

Zoey : So

Zonnique : So that's why you need to sit down .

Zoey : You need to sit down ! Walking around with that tiny ass skirt on

Zonnique : Now he's really tripping . Let me gone head , get Bahja and leave .

Zoey : Where you think you're going ?

He says grabbing my arm and turning me back towards him .

Zonnique : I'm going to find Bahja . You can let go of me now

Zoey : Bahja don't need you to find her . What you looking for her for ? She's a big girl . Let her come over here and find you

Zonnique : Zoey you're irking my nerves right now .

Zoey : *Laughing* Oh I'm irking your nerves ? I'm irking ... Your nerves ?!

Bahja : Girl I then had me enough drinks and my stomach is doing back flips , can we go ?

Bahja came just in time . He's getting out of hand and I really want to go now .

Zonnique : Glad you asked . Let's go

I say jumping up and following after her .

Zoey : Zonnique ! Zonnique !

Zoey calls after me from the bar but I ain't paying him no mind . He can talk to me when he's sober . A few minutes later , we're getting in the car and before I could close my door Zoey is snatching me out of my seat belt .

Zoey : I know you heard me calling you !

He says holding me tight by my arms and shaking me.

Bahja : Nigga you better get your hands off of her !

Bahja says taking off her ear rings and digging in her purse searching for that mace and pocket knife of hers .

Zoey : When I call your name , I expect for you to stop and answer me , not keep walking !