Naj PJ x Fresh

Requested by Starlightgirl5
Fresh has no parents in this. All the teachers know, but not the students.

   3rd POV
   Fresh had just put away his belongings in his locker. As he was about to close it, it was slammed shut by none other then BP. "Hey nerd!" He was pushed down by Undyne. A couple of other jocks came over and started kicking the small Fresh on the ground. As Fresh was trying to ignore the pain, he noticed one jock absent. He looked around knowing PJ would be somewhere nearby. When Fresh saw him, he was not laughing or smirking at him, happy to see him hurt, he was leaning against the lockers, arms crossed, head down, not even looking at Fresh. Fresh was definitely surprised by this, since PJ was usually laughing his ass off at him.
   Fresh POV
   As I was deep in thought thinking of why PJ wouldn't be laughing at me, I felt an unbearable pain in my chest. "AHHHHH!!!" PJ turned to me with a surprised and worried look. When Mr. Ink turned the corner, he knew who did it. He knew PJ would have ran if he did anything. "Get him to my car! NOW!" "Where are we going?!" "HOSPITAL! GO!!" That's when it all went black.
   PJ POV
   As I was carrying him, I noticed Fresh had passed out. I started panicking and ran faster to Dad's car. Dad came out soon after signing us out and probably calling Fresh's parents. What's weird is that award assemblies and conferences I never see his parents. Dad got in the car with us and immediately drove off to the hospital. When we got to the front desk, they took him in. We stayed in the waiting room, untill the nurse said we could go see him. As I was waiting, I decided to ask Dad about Fresh's parents. "Hey, are his parents coming?"
   Ink's POV
   I sweat dropped. I quickly tried to make up an excuse. "They are on a business trip in another country and won't be back for a while." I probably looked really nervous and hoped he would buy it. "Oh." Thank goodness. "You may see him now." PJ jumped up and ran to the room. I walked in to see PJ hugging Fresh, on the edge of tears. "Are you ok?!?" "I'm fine PJ. Thanks." I think I have a new OTP. They are definitely going to be parteners for my class projects. I'll tell Error too.
   Fresh's POV
   PJ came running in the room, almost tackling me. While he was giving me a bear hug, I saw his dad walk in. It always makes me feel a little sad when I see a parent, ever since mine died in a car crash. I noticed he was excitedly texting away on his phone. 'wait... He's a shipper!!!' This is not good... By the time we get back to school, we'll be the main OTP. I have had a crush on PJ so I wouldn't mind. He let go of me, looking like he was about to cry. He then started blushing, probably embarrassed that he just hugged a nerd. I knew I was the equivalent of a grape. "H-hey. I gotta know. How did you manage to steal from me?" "What? What did I steal from you???" "My heart~" 'AHHHHH' I managed to blush more. "In other words, I love you." "I-I love y-you t-too!" I gave him a closed eye smile. I felt something warm in my lips(?) And opened my eyes, shocked to see PJ kissing me. I pulled away and whispered to him, "We should stop your dad is watching." He nodded and pulled away. The doctor stepped in and told me I could leave in a week, thanks to healing magic.
~WEEK TIMESKIP~
   I got out of the hospital and was sent home to stay with PJ's family for good since I don't have anyone to care for me. "Yo Fresh! When are your parents going to come back?" Oh right... He doesn't know. Mr. Ink probably told him they were out. "U-um well... I... d-don't exactly have... parents. T-they died in a c-car crash a l-long time ago." I was about to start crying. "Oh no! Sorry..." "It's o-okay... I've lived with it for a while now." We walked into his house, hands intertwined. "Since I'm staying with you now, where should I sleep?" "With me~" he winked, laughing at my blush. "If... It's okay with you." "Heh. I'd like that."

   Eventually everyone found out and the jocks have been nicer. Even Alphys and Undyne got together. We continued on with life, except I have the best boyfriend/bodyguard ever.

~bonus to go with a picture I made but lost~
   3rd POV
   Fresh and PJ were making out in the middle of the hall, when they heard the ripping off a portal. Mr. Cross had told them about the multiverse. Out of the portal walks original PaperJam and Fresh. Classic Fresh covers PJ's eyes and everyone but PJ stays silent. "Uh... Mr. Fresh???"

856 words

Wish I could remember where I put that picture but if I find it I'll add it

Also my 100 almost 200 read special coming soon!!! (^ω-)≡☆