Chapter 3 Marshy Time

Fionna POV

" Grrrr," I said. "!Marshall Lee WHAT THE FREAKING GLOB" Marshall Lee turned back into his form and hissed at Cake. Cake bristled her tail and ran next to Flame Prince and gave him oven mitts. FP put them on and patted Cake. Marshall scoffed " Jeez Fionna calm down just came to see my favorite human," My face goes red. "Marshall I'M THE ONLY HUMAN AROUND HERE, AND YOU KNOW THAT I AM SENSITIVE ABOUT IT," Marshall Lee turned away. He mumbled a sorry. He looked up and was hissing at FP. "Who's that Fionna?" He asked staring him in the eye. "Flame Prince," I said, blushing that I said his name. " Umm," He said. " Are you two-- Dating?" I laughed but blushed so does Marshall. "No FP," I said and smile. He sighs. " Man," Marshall said angrily. " Put on a shirt hot pants" I growled. " Marshall don't be a jerk face," He pushed me. " Hey," Flame Prince growled. " Don't push a girl ya jerk- face like what the freakin glob dude," Then he shoved Marshall Lee, who yelped at the hot hands of the boy. Marshall then grabbed his umbrella and left. " Thanks FP," I said getting up. " Cake offer Flame Prince something he's really nice.'' Cake smirked and got some things from the kitchen. I wonder what boys made of fire like. I grab a glass and a small plate. " you like him don't ya Fi," Cake said slicing some cake. " What no, I mean as a friend but not like a friend-friend okay cake. Geez Cake not every boy I meet is my boyfriend, glob," I said. I think of gasoline. I pour a cup of gasoline. Cake gagged. "what he's made out of fire and he is hot-" I stopped my self. Cake giggled. " Okay maybe I like him a little," I said and put a couple marshmallows on his plate. I go back to the living room and FP has a shirt on. A red one. " Yum" he said grinning. He sipped the gas and grabbed a stick. "Who wants smores?" I went to get the chocolate and crackers.

Cake POV

I know Fionna likes FP. ALOT. I keep grinning. I know my plan. To get Fionna and Flame Prince to like each other.

FP POV

I burn the marshmallows. A golden crisp one, a slightly burnt one and... a one on FIRE. " sorry Fionna," I said embarrassed. " I like them like that," She said and blew out my fire, putting the chocolate and cracker on the marshmallow. I watch cake eat her crisp one and she smiled."the heat was just right honey. Thank you," she said. I smile and eat my smore. It is raining outside and it is 5:47 PM. " I can't go home," I said. " so can I Stay for a while," Fionna smiled slightly and said "yes your royal hotness," I blush and she smiled. I am tired now actually. But it can wait.

12:08 AM

We laughed at the movie B-MO was playing. " Where can I sleep Fi," I ask when the movie was over. " On the couch." she said and covered it with tin foil. I was disappointed but the couch was very comfy. I am soon asleep.

Fionna POV

I felt horrible. I wanted FP to sleep in my room! I said " Stupid Fionna Stupid Fionna" over and over again. I soon get tired of it, and my mouth is numb. What can I do. I want to see Flame Princes wonderful orange eyes and his perfect flame lips he's really hot I mean very h- Wait Fionna you like Prince Gumball. what the goop. I finally decide to sing myself to sleep singing Flame Princes song.