Chapter 4 Love is burnt

Fionna POV

I wake up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I loom to see Cake's empty bed but she is still curled on my feet on my bed. What. I go down stairs. FP is cooking, wearing plastic foil so we won't burn anything. "Hi Fionna," he said happily. He gave me eggs, bacon, pancakes and- woah cool!! He gave me two kinds of eggs and apple sauce. I cherish the meal, covering my scrambled and sunny side up eggs in loving ketchup. " mmmm so good Flame," He blushes and nodded. Cake came down and yelled her catchphrase " Sweet babies Fionna did you make this," I laugh. If I touch a spoon of could probably end up broken and rusted. I can't cook even if it could save my life. " No Flame Prince did," He served Cake, and he ate a piece of coal. He bit it like it was an apple. Cake shocked herself. "Two different eggs. Baby this boy is an angel from heaven," Flame Prince blushed. Man he blushes a lot. It makes him cuter than ever. Calm down Fionna besides he probably has a girlfriend. I eat my eggs and drink my milk. "Hey you can meet Prince Gumball in the Candy Kingdom." I said. "Um okay" he said finishing his coal apple.

~~~~~~~

"Gumball!" I yelled. "Yes Fionna," he said lifting his head from the science tube. "Umm meet Flame Prince," Flame Prince waved still wearing his gloves. "Why hello Flame Prince." Gumball said. " I am doing an experiment about this crystal," he held up a clear crystal. FP hissed. " Get that away from me!" he said and hid behind me. "what is it," I asked him. He whispered of to me. "Gumball he said its a water element crystal," Gumball nods and pours a green liquid into an orange one. It burst as soon as he drops the crystal in. A explosion filled the air, but it was not Gumball. Sugar glass scattered all of us. Cake climbed onto me. Who was it? Where is PG? Flame Prince. Smoke filled the laboratory. A shadow came over me and I passed out.

I wake up to find myself in an ice cage with Cake. Price Gumball was tied up and Flame Prince was... hung upside down. He was a low shade of red, almost blue. I gasp. Ice Queen cackled and goes to me. "Blondie I am giving you a choice, Gumball or that little ball of gas and heat?" I cringe. "HE'S NOT A LITTLE BALL OF GAS- HE IS A SWEET LOVING YOUNG BOY WHO HAS MORE SOUL AND HEART THAN YOU!!!" She growls and pulls me out of the ice cage. Cake tried to grab me, but Ice Queen threw me to a wall. Air. Its been knocked out of me. Flame Prince gasped. "Fionna you fool. I gave you a chance." She said and she was about to freeze me. I gasp. But then, I see Flame Prince with ice Queen in a headlock. Flame Prince was wincing at the pain, he was even more blue. Finally he dropped to the ground. No!I check his pulse, but he is ice cold. Flame please, don't die.... please... for me.

ooh a dramatic twist.. I know its short and stupid bit I'm only freakin eleven. my glob. plz tell me if I should update :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)  I know people like fiolee  buts not everyone is the same