wChapter 5 Gone with you part 1

Fionna POV

Flame Prince.. he risked his life for me. I am really angry. I look at his ice cold body. His flame hair is a dark blue and he is shivering. "ICE QUEEN! I'M GOING TO BEAT THE GLOB OUT OF YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!" She laughed. I growl. Ice Queen destroyed my life. She kidnapped my 1st crush, my sister, and now, almost killed my new crush. I take out my rubber band from my light yellow sweater and aim for her tiara. I shoot and as soon as I get the tiara, she falls to the ground. "My powers. Never mind I still have my Gumball." "NOOOOOO MOOOORE ICE QUEEN," I yelled and punched her in the face. "My cheek meat," she said. I repeat the process until she yells. " My Grod , Fionna okay geez. Another time OK?" I nod then I carry FP home on Cake.

~~~~~

"Hey PG can you help us with Flame Prince?" I ask. He nods and we go in the tree house. I place him on the tin foil covered couch. Gumball feeds him gasoline and thinks. "FP please don't die. For Fionna. Thank you for saving my life." I shiver at what a knocked out Prince did to me. He took his slightly red hand and caressed my cheek. It burns slightly but I like it. I then lean in and kissed his forehead. I then fall asleep, his hand I am still holding. Soon, FP was red, and he wore a strange outfit (see cover) "cake did you make him the costume" I asked her. Cake nods. FP nodded as well and tapped his heart. "You are welcome Fionna," He said. He then takes his hands, and turned me to see the couch slightly and he kissed my cheek. I smile and touch the burned area. I do the same to him.

FP POV

I kissed a girl. A cute one too. I can't stop grinning. "Thank you your highness" I said to Prince Gumball.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Prince of Fire." he said. I grin. "Hey Fionna want to watch movies on BMO?" I asked her and she nodded.

2:59 PM

Its raining again. And a movie was playing. It was called "The fort on Alex Drive" It was a scary movie. I mostly grabbed Fionna's leg, wearing gloves of foil of course.

3:02 AM

We were all so tired and were sleepy. I looked at Fionna and asked her, "Fionna can I sleep with you,"

Fionna POV

I almost shrieked. "Uh Sure FP," I said eating a red apple. He smiled a perfect smile."Great, so can I sleep now," I nodded.

"Good night Fionna," FP said. " Good night Flame Prince," Fionna said sleepily.