Chapter 2 Burning flesh

Fionna POV

I take out my sword. But he burns it with a single touch. I growl, Gumball gave me that on my birthday. I grab a pan and slam it on him. He melts it and I yell for cake. She comes down and she said " Fionna are you OK is it that creepy Marshall dude. I'm going to get the red stuff foe hi- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAJHAHAHHAAAÀAAAAA" she jumps on the sink and gets a glass full of ice cold water. The boy grabs my bunny hat from my head carefully and he burns it, he yelps and drops it. Hmmmmmm. Is he scared. My hair is lose but I don't care. I smile and reach out. He does too. Until a cascade of water poured on him. He yelped in pain.

FP POV

I wake up in a daze- In a chair. Shirtless. Crap Flame Prince. I look at a young girl. And a large cat. The cat hisses and hid behind the girl. The girl had yellow hair and baby blue eyes. I look down and we all just sit in silence. Finally I said " So who are you " the vat hissed at me and her saliva hit me. I grit my teeth. My hands were free not my feet. I cupped my hands and groan. "cake you hurt him" the girl said. What a beautiful voice. I look down " I am Flame Prince I ran away from my horrid family" Cake looked down in shame she hurt a prince. " I am Fiona the human and this is Cake my super stretchy companion and older sister," She said. I smiled and got bored. Can I melt this steel rope around my feet. I can and it drips on the wooden floor. The girls don't care. I sit on plastic foil. On the couch. Soon I begin to sing a song my mother sang me as a little spark.

'oh my little spark, you bright up my dark, and you make me smile, even if it is worth a while, oh my little flame your love is a difficult game, Why cant I just roam free when your in my arms because my love your safe in my warm loving arms oh my little fire your love is such a desire but even as you grow I'll love you more than you know....  my little spaarrkkk there's room for you in my...heart'

Soon the girls start clapping and I blush. Fionna said kindly "your voice is so sweet FP" "FP?" She blushed and said "ya know like a nickname" "oh" She said my voice was nice. I blush harder and hum the tune. Soon a crash was heard and there was a big gray monster growling. I gasp and try to grab Fionna. " Fiooonnaaaa" the blob said. I shiver at the voice and sit back down. Does Fionna know him how?

lol it was short but plzzz enjoy tell me if I should update plz:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-):-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) B-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)