Why I Killed Myself Pt. 5

How can such a possibility feel so real? How are we able to wake up each morning with a subconscious guarantee in our heads that we will live long enough to see ourselves go to sleep for the next day? How do these things feel so real? And why do I feel other, more sinister things to the same magnitude of realness and certainty? I feel my impending downfall; the loss of everything I've ever had or loved, slowly coming to fruition as the clock ticks by, counting down towards a final second which I do not know the exact distance from, but whose presence is way too apparent for me not to take notice of its reality. All in all, I see myself losing my own life. I am falling from the invisible pedestals which my peers still maintain, however have not fallen all the way down, completely yet. Time and time again I wish that were a guarantee of hope, implying I still have not completely lost, ergo I can bring myself back up again. If only reality worked to the mechanics of hope, and was not clearly indifferent to those who may suffer. There is no justice in the universe, which makes me regret my poor character with a heavy heart, where I will never again return to the promises I once had. Now, the promises are of living a meek and gluttonous life with no virtue or will to reinvent myself to life a fulfilling life once again. I will soon drown and suffer an existential embarrassment that I've become. I will confess my failures, all of them, to those who depended on it the most. This failure, I fear, will lead to the loss of my love as well. As stubborn as she is to not leave me, I've seen a universal truth in human beings and their infidelity; their betrayal of sacred promises of love. Look to the porn industry for more details. Look to its influence on popular culture and fashion. Look to the everyman and woman who betray their loves behind closed and open doors. Humans are irreconcilably savage, maintaining their most basic needs and only those, causing pain to the surrounding humans. This pernicious clockwork which has forged on for millennia has taken my mind, body, but not my soul. This is why I must leave, or be damned to walk among a species which only creates its own Hell with no chance of repair or repentance.I am glad to leave so soon.