Suicide Declaration

Dear Existence, It has come to my attention that I am not desired nor needed here. This truth may be, but I cannot help to notice that it is not my fault that I am alive, and it is not my fault that I may take up space in what you are, as it is you who created me, and it is you who will ultimately kill me. This is something I have no conflict with, however I am writing to you to inform you of a more important matter. On this early morning of December 4, 2017, I am declaring to you my first suicide in what will probably be a series.This is not in any way a declaration of death, and it is not a resignation or forfeit, but an evolution which I must undergo in order to face the challenges you put towards me. I have been beaten time and time again, and have been forced to take drastic measures to ensure my existence and a good condition of my mental health, the little that is left. I have cut, I have burned, I have toiled, I have lost, and I have suffered. However, I know this is not the permanent state of things, especially if I undergo what must be done to ensure my survival and the accomplishments of what I feel I was put here to do; gain strength in numbers by leading at least a small bit of humanity into a greater good, and not one based on delusion and chaos. I hereby invoke my right as a free being to evolve into a higher mental state and a state of being, and one that will conquer any challenge you face me with. This is necessary, unfortunately for you.