Chapter 11

Next day, Jennie had photoshoot together with Mino, yes Song Min Ho. A popular  South Korean rapper from boy group Winner. He and Jennie  from same company that is under YG Entertainment. Jennie become close with Mino when she collaborated with him in one song called "Be My baby" .That song was released last year. Then,they become close  friend and sometime their close relationship always get misunderstood by Taehyung. 

Taehyung know Mino as Jennie partner in their duet song. He really  hate Mino because he feel that man want  to flirt with Jennie and try to get attention from Jennie. Taehyung hope for this year Jennie will not make any collaboration with Mino because last year he and Jennie had major fights and almost break up because Taehyung cannot accept a closeness relationship between Jennie and Mino. 

But for this time, Jennie was  once paired together with Mino in a duet song titled "Love You Bae ". Jennie feeling heavy to accept the offer because she already knew that Taehyung will not pleased  and it will add another problem in their relationship. In other side, Jennie also feel this is a huge opportunity for her to expand her career as a singer because last time her duet song was get major hits .Jennie thinks she can handle this  situation and she already  accept the offer and and hope her baby will understand her decision soon.

Mino see Jennie coming towards him and he quickly go towards Jennie and hug her. Jennie feel shocked but she try to act nice towards Mino. 

Jennie : Hey long time no see...

Mino : I miss you so much... i think almost three month we do not see each other...i hope everything's okay ya?... 

Jennie : Yeahh  everything is fine...by the way i have a lot of story  to share with you... i think we can had a lunch together after this ...maybe after photoshoot...?

Mino : Yeah sure... i treat you lunch...

Jennie : Seriously Mino....ok fine....let's get ready for our photoshoot...

Mino : I'm ready for that.... (Mino so eager to do photoshoot with Jennie)