Chapter 48

~Taehyung Art Exhibition

Taehyung was so busy at the Art Exhibition

Taehyung was so busy at the Art Exhibition. There are lot of famous celebrity and VIP attend his art exhibition. not to forget his family and friends come to support him on that day. Lot of visitors praise his art and said he is really talented in art and photography.

Jimin and Rose came to his exhibition and said hello to him.

"Taehyung aaa our precious Vante...i'm so proud of you" said Jimin  and qucikly hug his bestfriend.

"Thanks soulmate for coming..." said Taehyung in bright smile.

"Tae...congrats...i really happy for you...your work is very amazing...i really impressed" said Rose.

"Thanks Rose...i really aprreciate it..." said Taehyung in blushing.

"Look at Tae face...he is blushing right now...aigo my soulmate...come to me...let me hug you" said Jimin and try to comfort his bestfriend.

"Yarrr Jimin aaaa...stop it...people look at us now" said Taehyung.

"Do i care....i'm your soulmate right....i can hug you wherever i want lol...by the way Tae...we are going tour first...later we talk okay..." said Jimin.

"Yes Tae...we still haven't finished touring your exhibition...it's so big..." said Rose.

"Okay guys....continue touring my exhibition...later we had some coffee together" said Taehyung.

"Okay see you later,Tae" said Jimin and he hold Rose's hand and leave Taehyung there.

When Taehyung about to leave that place,suddenly he seen a beautiful angel standing in front of him was focus and look at the painting picture with impressed and admire look. Taehyung try to talk with that girl.

"Look like you are so fond with this painting" said Taehyung.

"Oh my god..you really surpise me...ya i feel attract with this painting...i don't know i can feel the pain behind this painting picture...the person who draw this picture is really good and amazing...it really give some message to me" said the girl.

"Yes...what you said is true...if you can see this picture it really give some meaning to us...the person who draw this picture really give his emotion and feeling into this paint...you can see this colour...it show that the person is really had some painful memory in his life" said Taehyung.

"Oh ya....i notice that...i can feel the sadness...i wish i can have this painting...it really have some meaning" said the girl.

"If you want...you can have this painting..." said Taehyung.

"What...seriously...how can i get this painting..i don't think this painting just for sale " said the girl in shocked.

"I'm the owner of this picture...i draw this painting...so i  really want to give this painting....let me introduce myself...my name is vante...thanks for coming my art exhibion today" said Taehyung in humble way.

"Oh my god...you are the famous Vante...i should notice you...is this real?" ask the girl.

"Yes i give you for  free...you can take this picture...this is my most favorite painting in this exhibition...you are the only one who notice this painting and realise the uniqueness from this painting...i really impressed with that...so you are the special one who is lucky today to get this painting" said Taehyung.

"Oh my god....Thank you so much...i really speechless right now...you really give this painting just for me...Thanks Vante...i really aprreciate that...i feel honoured" said the girl.

"My pleasure...i really sincere to give this painting to you...by the way can i know your name,miss?" ask Taehyung.

"I'm Chou Tzuyu...just call me Tzuyu..." said Tzuyu in a shy .

"Tzuyu....what a beatiful name...nice to meet you,Tzuyu" said Taehyung.

"Nice to meet you too,Vante" said Tzuyu.