Chapter 45

BREAKING NEWS : FAMOUS PHOTOGRAPHER KIM TAEHYUNG OR VANTE LAUNCHING BIGGEST ART EXHIBITION IN SOUTH KOREA

Vante is launching an art exhibition of his work

The famous photographer and artist - who recently ended his relationship  with famous singer Jennie Blackpink - is keen to open his own exhibition to showcase his artwork.

Speaking to the Allkpop, he said: "I'm putting my art exhibit together now. My art is very futuristic and pop, with neon lights and crystals and collages and painting. I draw animals. It's really inspired by pop culture, it's really different."

Before  Vante split from Jennie, Vante had plans to launch a joint exhibition of his work.

He said:  I love drawing, painting, collages, LED lights, and diamond dust. So yeah - I having a lot of fun just doing art nights at my house and inviting a lot of other amazing artists over to have fun and play. Together I just have so much fun because I go to Art Basel and to all these amazing things ... So I'm excited for everyone to see all the things I have come up with."

And Vante is sticking to his word about being too busy to date and instead is focusing on "being a boss-babe".

He shared: "I'm amazing. I am busy being a boss-babe, running an empire. That is all I have time for. I barely have time for myself, let alone anything else. I am not even thinking about [dating] right now. I am literally so busy. I hardly have time to see my own family, let alone do that. I am so happy. I just love my life. My advice is to always be happy and feel good about yourself - because life is truly too short."