Chapter 15

Jennie call Taehyung. She need to clear something about her and Mino after saw controversial post that Taehyung posted on his instagram.

Jennie : Tae....please pick up the call...

Taehyung still didn't answer the call. He really  deeply in hurt and mad.

~ A few minutes later 

After seeing Jennie keep calling him.Taehyung give up and  answered that call.

Taehyung : Wae.... ? ( he lazily answered)

Jennie : Baby....please don't be mad at me....i can explain...

Taehyung : Explain what....another lie....so i can easily trust you after this... very good Jennie...you cheater....i always told you...never and ever seeing that Mino anymore...why you still keep see him behind my back.....i'm so hurt Jennie.....you lied to me...

Jennie : Tae....listen....i didn't cheated or lie to you...i love you,Tae....i really love you...Mino just a friend....and he's only a male friend....why you still don't get it...okay i'm sorry if  all this time i make you hurt, disappointed with my own act....but he just a friend,Tae....and we are from the same company....we are duet partner in one song before....i hope you understand me since you are my boyfriend....please Tae...

Taehyung : Okay... fine...i'm so sorry baby....i get jealous when i see you being together with Mino....and i see you take selfie with him...had lunch together..both alone...i can't accept that....it really hurt me when i see you with him....

Jennie : I know baby...it's my fault...i'm not calling and inform you first before i had lunch with Mino....i'm so sorry...after this i promise i will inform you first...so now we are okay back?

Taehyung : Emm...ya we are okay now.. i really love you Jennie...i love you so much...i want you to know that no one can take you from me...you always be mine...

Jennie : I know baby...i'm always yours....

Taehyung : Promise....

Jennie : Promise my love....