Chapter 32

When Jennie enter her room, she feel surprised to see the decoration in that room

When Jennie enter her room, she feel surprised to see the decoration in that room.She saw the decoration said "I love you" on that floor. She feel touched and end up crying. At that time, Taehyung come near her and embrace her tightly.

"I'm sorry love...i really sorry...i know i'm not  the perfect boyfriend...i always make you cry and hurt your feelings...i know i'm not good just like other boyfriends outside there....but deeply inside in my heart...i really love you and care about you...you are the only one and  i don't want to loose you...I am sorry for being jealous. It's just that I'm afraid of losing the best thing to have ever happened to me...i regret everything that make you cry..I am not perfect but I'm the same guy who holds you in his arms because you're all that matter to me. I'm sorry..please forgive me" said Taehyung to Jennie.

"Tae.... i didn't expect you will do this for me..i'm so speechless right now...yes it really hurt me ...it hurt me so much Tae...but i hope after this  you will not do that again...  i still love you..i don't want you to hurt yourself too...i want you to be rational and think first before act...yes i forgive you Tae," said Jennie and she cry in Taehyung's arm.

" I'm sorry baby....i didn't mean to hurt you...i promise i will change to become better....please baby don't be cry...it hurts me when to see you cry....i love you so much" said Taehyung and she hug Jennie tightly.

"I don't want to cry but i can't...I love you too..." said Jennie.

"No don't cry...let's going sleep... i know you are tired now,baby..." said Taehyung and he wipe tears on Jennie's cheek.

"I hate you but i love you so much..." said Jennie.

"I know...i just want to see your smile again...let me help you to change your clothes," said Taehyung.

"YAHH KIM TAEHYUNG YOU ARE PERVERT..." said Jennie in a laugh.

"Baby...your boyfie just want to help hehe..." said Taehyung flirty.

"Okay...after this let's cuddle...i really miss you" said Jennie.

"Me too baby" said Taehyung and he lift Jennie and bring her to the bathroom.