Chapter 23

liked by TaenieLover, GucciCouple, BlackpinkFans  and 117,723 others 

Allkpop Superstar Blackpink Jennie spotted at Incheon Airport with her boyfriend, Kim Taehyung Off to Jeju for vacation together.

view all 22,532 comments    

TaenieLover my ship is sailing now ~ they had honeymoon together 💋

Alisaaa wow they choose such a romantic place to spend holiday together...such a couple goal 😍

Erin_cutie Seriously only two of them? i think they should married... why her boyfriend still not propose her?

Blackpinkfans @Erin_cutie it's none of your business whether her boyfriend want to propose her or not. maybe they already plan to married and just waiting for the right time for announce it...

Jamiechung what's her boyfriend job? is he celebrity too?

Lalalameiii @Jamiechung Jennie's boyfriend is photographer....he is  very hot good looking ... he should be celebrity but for now he just a magazine photographer... i want him to be celebrity... i ship him with my idol,Jennie.

Jennieisonlymine ugh i hate that guy....why Jennie still with him... he is nothing to compare with Jennie...such a leech !

Karen_jenniemyidol  Go away @Jennieisonlymine... if you are fan of Jennie...you shouldn't said that to her boyfriend... Kim Taehyung such a good boyfriend....you are nothing to compare with him... 

GucciCouple My Taenie hearteu...such a cute couple....i love them...they spend vacation together aww so sweet.