21st Birthday

~YOONJI'S POV~

I woke up early today because i was so excited. I got myself ready and got out of my room as soon as possible.

Today is the day I've been waiting for my whole life. My 21st birthday,the day when i can finally get involve with the family business.

When i arrived to the living room,i was greeted by my mom and she wished me a happy birthday.

"Eomma,when will i get my first real gun?" I asked my mom impatiently.

"Tonight after dinner. We're gonna eat outside tonight." Mom replied calmly and not getting annoyed. Which is a good thing cause I've been asking this question for years and she still isn't annoyed.

"-And i have a suprise for you tonught." Mom continue to say with a smile. I could see cute dimples at her face as she smiled.

-SKIP TO DINNER-

"Here's your present, yoonji." Mom said while giving me a small box. I oppened the box. Finally!!! My first gun!

"Gomawo eomma!!!" I thanked my mom and hugged her. She gave me a weird look. Then i remembered that i don't like to hug anyone. Even my family(this is the first time i hugged someone).

*Coughs*"Uh-I was just too excited." I quickly said. It's not that i wanna be rude. It's just that i don't like physical contact. It just... feels weird.

"Anyways...about your suprise gift. Im happy to tell you that you will have a task which you will start by tomorrow but this task is different than what our family usualy does." My mom said to me with a worried face.

"What do you mean by different?" I asked curiously.

"In this job you will have to retrieve inside information about CC Enterprise from the Park Jimin,the CEO of the company. Unfortunately,you can't kill him-" Hearing that,i spoke without letting my mom finish what she was saying.

"What do you mean i can't kill him?!! Im a born assassin eomma!" I shouted.

"Calm down my daughter. Let me finish what i was saying. Unfortunately you can't kill him YET. You can kill him ONLY after you get all the information needed." Mom said to me.

"How am i gonna get all the info? I bet he wouldn't trust me that easily." I asked.

"That won't be a problem." My mom said with a sinister smile which made me more confuse and clueless. She saw my reaction and continue to explain further.

"It will be easy because you are going to go undercover and be his new secretary." She explained.

I noded to mom and agreed to do the job. I thought it was easy. All i need to do is just do my job as a secretary. What's so hard being a secretary?

_ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
That's what i thought until i really met Park Jimin.

[A/N]
Hi guys! Sorry for the short chapter.Its been a while since i last updated. Well it's cuz I'm really busy for this month. I have time now cuz im waiting for food to come.I think I'll only be able to update monthly. So, bare with me. If im free I'll update as soon as i can. Thats all bye.