Not an update sorry

Okay so before you kill me,here's a photo of  jin(hv mercy on my soul)🙏

Hey guys it's been a month since I ever updated.Usually I don't update because I was busy or whenever I actually have some time off I'd still not write anything(yes author is a lazybum sometimes). In rare cases is because of writers block(this sucks the most tbh).If you're reading this it seems like I'm just giving excuses(well maybe you're a bit right) but this time I couldn't update. I seriously can't. I looked back at the chapter I was gonna update and truthfully it sucked so I just erased it.

Reasons why I erased it:

1.The action scene was poorly described and elaborated. Which kinda made me realise I suck at writting action scenes(funny thing is this ff was supposed to hv plenty of action scenes which I sorta tried to delay👉👈)

2.I failed to show Jungkook's emotions and pov properly. The original idea for the chapter was to show him struggling mentally because of his situation(which I won't explain further cuz no spoilers)

3.The chapter was flawed as in some had many plot holes(I know I can cover it up later but this is not a jk ff so I want to focus on the main characters more) and didn't make sense.

Conclusion: I was just unsatisfied with what I had worked on.

So I made 2 choices either:

1. I postpone jk's chapter and move on to the next.(I'll try to find a perfect moment to reveal his past again)

2.I redo the chapter again(which will kinda take a while since I'm still trying to improve my writting(as in not my handwritting cuz that's a failure🙃)

I wrote this cuz I want your opinion on which choice I should choose(I'm terrible at deciding)
Anyways sorry if I made this too long and boring and thanks to whoever reads this until the end.Thanks for reading^_^.Byeeeee

From: Your terrible author😐🤦‍♀