Extra:First Yoonmin Encounter

Siblings(JM & YG's POV)

~JIMIN'S POV~
I groaned in pain when she kicked me in the knee and ran. I then chased after her to apologize for my sudden confession. I know she doesn't like me flirting with her because she knows I'm a playboy but I am actually sincere about it this time.

I tried catching up with her but someone pulled my shirt from behind.I tripped and was about to fall but before falling i grabbed the person who pulled me and turned his back to face me. We both fell to the ground but the man managed to use his arms as support to not fall on top of me. We were staring at each others eyes and stayed like that while blushing with our faces only a few inches apart.

After a few minutes,the man got up,apologized and ran somewhere else

After a few minutes,the man got up,apologized and ran somewhere else. It took me a while but I finally got back to my senses and continued looking for Yoonji. I then heard a voice that was familiar shouting near me so I followed the shouts. I followed the noise to a dark alley and saw Yoonji yelling at a man who's back faced me.

"You just suddenly show up after 7 years.Moreover not even telling me where you were this whole time and why'd you ran away? Mom and I had been worried sick all these years.And you just tell me to stop my mission?! I.. I don't even know who you are anymore... " Yoonji yelled at the man and ran away. Who is that man?

I heard the man sighed and turned his back and... IT WAS THE MAN FROM EARLIER!! I tried to hide but I guess he saw me.

"Who's there?!! " The man asked.He went straight right in to my direction and looked at me. I blushed when I saw his face flushed red.

~YOONGI'S POV~
My face flushed red when I saw Jimin again and I saw him blush as well. Jin was right about him being kind of good-looking but my heart only belongs to Seomi. It was a bit awkward and silent for while until I started to speak.

"*Clears throat* How long have you been here Jimin? " I asked as I don't want my little sis to get caught just yet. He was shocked that I know his name.

"Uh...W-When Yoonji said 'You suddenly show up after 7 years' and how do you know my name? "He replied.

"Good he doesn't know" I said in a low voice.

"Know what? " Shit he heard me.

"Nothing and about your name Jin told me. I'm a friend of his. The same person who told Jin to warn you about Yoonji. Stay away from her if you value your life" I said to him. I expected him to be suprised but he looked calm.

"So you're Yoongi? I know what happened between you and Jin. He told me when he tried calling me the 2nd time to warn me again but whatever you say I still don't care" He stated. I bet he wouldn't be saying that if he knows what he really got himself into.

"That's not the only reason. Yoonji is my little sister and I don't want her to be with a playboy like you!"I said to him as an excuse. Well kinda it's not really an excuse since the idea of Yoonji being with playboys kind of piss me off.

"Well if you were such a good brother she wouldn't have ran away would she?! " He replied back and glared at me and I glared back at him.

"Whatever. I don't give a fuck about what you say."I said and left him standing there in the dark alley.

"We'll see each other again Park Jimin"

To be continued.....
-----------------------------------------------------------
[A/N]
Hi guys! This is just an extra chapter for all of you to read while I'm working on the next main chapter. Hope you like it though. I'll be really busy this month because of my trial and my school projects so don't expect so much for me to publish the next chapter this month cause I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to. Just in case some of you are confused, Yoongi is "him" from chapter:Kim Seokjin.Also kuroko no basket fans,if you're an akakuro shipper then I recommend you to read "You're Mine,Tetsuya" by Sylvester220.She's one of my friends and it's her first fanfic so I hope you guys can support her fanfic. Anyways don't forget to vote and thanks for reading. Until the next chapter.Bye!!!