Coffee

~YOONJI'S POV~

That blind idiot is the CEO?!!I was too suprised to do anything so I just froze.When I looked at him I saw him smirking like this situation was somehow amusing to him.

"Well then,I hope you will get along.I'll be taking my leave."Mr Park said to us and left.

"Yoonji isn't it?Come with me to my office."He ordered me.I had the urge to run and escape this situation but to my suprise I was following him all the way until we reached his office.

I was ready with any punishment he was going to give me.He won't fire me right?I mean It's like my first day here but then again he does have the rights to do it.I was too busy thinking about what my punishment was gonna be until I didn't realise he was telling me something.

"Hello!Earth to Yoonji!Go make it now."That's when I snapped out of it.

"Sorry but...make what?"I asked as I didn't know what he wanted me to do.

"*Sigh*I told you to make me some coffee as a punishment."He answered.

Pfft.What kind of punishment is that?That's a piece of cake.I nod and went to make his coffee.I served his coffee and watch as he took a sip.I thought my punishment was over but I was wrong.He had an unpleasant look on his face.

"Is something wrong?"I asked.

"This coffee..it's too bitter."He commented.

"Should I make another one?"He nodded.

I went out to make another cup of coffee and served it to him but this time he said it was too sweet.Then the saga of making coffee continued.Coffees I made kept getting rejected again and again.First,he said it was warm and told me to make it a bit hot.After that,he said it was too hot and later then,he said it was cold.Do you know how much energy I wasted on him just to make coffee?!(Author:Come on how hard could that be?It's just a cup of coffee.)You wanna take my place right now author?Cause I'll gladly give it to you.( Author:Nevermind.I'll pass)Tch..I thought so.Now back to the story.This is the last coffee I'm gonna make.I swear if he complains about this one I'm gonna beat his ass up.

"This coffee is-"I cut him off because I know he was gonna complain again.

"Okay listen here Mister I'm not gonna make another cup of coffee for you.If you want your coffee just the way you like it you have hands and legs right?So go make it yourself!"I told him because I've had enough of his complains.

"No.It's your punishment.You have to do it.And you said I was blind right?So how am I suppose to make coffee if I can't see?"He simply said with a smirk.

I just glared at him angrily and stormed out of his office.I was so frustrated with him but I can't harm him just yet.Not if I want my mission to fail.I went to the break room and sat down trying to calm myself down.Why did mom assigned me to do this?Why did I even agree on doing this?I was busy with all kinds of questions in my head until someone tapped my back.

"Here you go.This might help you calm down."The girl with a ponytail said and gave me a cup of tea.

"Thanks but who are you?"I asked the girl.

"Song Jibin.I'm Jimin's cousin who happens to work here.You don't need to introduce yourself Yoonji.I know who you are.You're Jimin's secretary am I right?"Jibin said.I nodded.

"So what did he do this time?"Jibin said as she sat down in front of me.

"It's nothing.It's just he kept complaining about the coffee I made and keeps telling me to make new ones.I've been making coffees for this whole day."I said frustrated.

"That annoying brat.Come with me to his office and bring a cup of coffee.I'm gonna make sure he finishes it without any complains."She said.I made another cup of coffee and followed Jibin to Jimin's office.I served Jimin his coffee again but this time before he could even speak he was cut off by Jimin.

"Don't you dare complain shorty or Imma slap your face.Aunt and uncle didn't raise you to treat people like this"She told Jimin.

"Aww..I was just having a bit of fun Noona."He pouted.It was kinda cute-Wait what am I saying?!Get a grip of yourself Yoonji.

"*Sigh*You still act like a kid.I wonder why did uncle make you the CEO?"Jibin said in a disapointing tone.Jimin looked down looking guilty.

"Anyways good luck Yoonji!My cousin may be a bit childish at times but after time flies you'll get used to it.Fighting!!"She said to me and left me and Jimin.

"Um..I'm sorry I annoyed you this whole day.As a token of my apology you can go home early today."Jimin apologised to me.

"Thanks and It's okay."I replied.He smiled at my response.

"Ouh and by the way don't let Jibin's words get to you.I sure she didn't mean it.I'm sure you'll be a great CEO someday."I didn't know why I said that but it just felt right to me at that time.

"Thank you Yoonji."He said and smiled at me.

"And Yoonji?"He called me.

"The coffee is too bitter-"He said.

ARE

YOU

FUCKING

KIDDING 

ME

RIGHT

NOW?!!

"-Because the sweetness has gone to you."He continued with a cheeky little grin.I blushed at those words.Why am I blushing to that cringy pick-up line?!!Well maybe because It's the first time anyone has ever said that to me.

~JIMIN'S POV~

Aww she's blushing!So cute!How can she be bitter like an americano earlier than sweet like a caramel macchiato?Is this even the same person from this morning?!She saw me looking at her blushing and went straight to the door to leave.

"Uh..I'm sorry for calling you blind.Bye see you tomorrow."She quickly said(or rap)and left me grinning about her actions just now.

Aishh Yoonji you really one unique person.Yet you're kinda mysterious which makes me wonder who you really are.Maybe just maybe I could know more about her.Then a person crossed my mind and I dialed his number.

"Hello.It's me.I need you to research on someone.Meet me at the usual place tonight."I said and ended the call.

It's been a long time...Kim Seokjin.

TO BE CONTINUED...

_____________________________

[A/N]

Hi guys!I hope you like this chapter!😊I got ideas on this chapter while listening to coffee that's why I put Coffee FMV at the top for all of you to listen to while reading this chapter.Jin is gonna appear in the next chapter which I will publish next week.What did you think of this chapter?Btw I'm adding a new character which is Jimin's cousin Song Jibin because I think Yoonji is gonna need a wingman while working there.I'll add her later in 'Characters'.Thanks for reading.Bye!!!👋👋