εισαγωγή

requests; open / not at the moment

as of June 13th, 2020

- when requesting please pm me privately! requests that are written in the comments or on my message board will not be accepted! 

characters;

- at the moment i am only doing percy jackson. however, if you have an idea for another character (can literally be any character, guy or girl, god, whatever.) then feel free to send it to me, but I can't guarantee I will write it. But this goes with Percy too, it really just depends on how motivated I am to write. (to be honest, I most likely will take it.) 

the prompt list;

1. the prompt list is on the next part.

2. you can request anything on there or make up your own prompt and send it to me!

rules;

1. i have the right to decline any prompt i want too

2. please just be kind to me and all the other readers on here

3. when requesting you MUST fill out the ENTIRE request form or I will just ignore the request. 

request(s); 

+ percy is a boiled egg (part two & three); requested by becca_unheart. in which reader is forced to tag along on the quest. 

+ it's the weekend and all the kids are gone. i'm ham mocking by the lake and are you skinny dipping???; prompt requested by anon on tumblr. 

+ We have a gold cart/four wheeler race after dark; prompt requested by anon on tumblr. 

wip(s); 

+ the effect of eros' recognition; in which the fates don't care to listen to the gods' wishes. 

+  the chronicles of robin hood; in which reader steals from the gods to give to the poor. 

+ percy jackson and the book series he couldn't read; in which percy begs his favorite mortal friend to read the percy jackson series to him. 

+ percy accidentally becomes a college tour guide; in which reader goes to visit new rome university. 

I hope you enjoy my One-Shots. Feedback is much appreciated.

~ anmarauder