Hi Again (A/N)

Hi...?

So I know it's been forever, believe me. There's not a day I haven't thought about this book.

How could I not with all the notifications I keep getting? We're up to 47.6 THOUSAND VIEWS!! HOLY FREAKING HECK!! 

First of all, thank you so freaking much I never EVER imagined any story getting this many reads asdfghjkl

Even if I don't reply to every single comment (mostly if I don't know what to say) I see and read and appreciate the small amount of effort you all make to write something on a part of my story, even if it is just an "XD" or something. It's a lot easier to vote and not read, but comments 90% of the time mean that you actually read my story, and I literally cannot thank everyone enough for taking the time to do that.

OK so,

School's out (YAY I'VE BEEN MORE PRODUCTIVE IN THE PAST WEEK THAN I HAVE EVER BEFORE IN MY LIFE!) But I'm moving in the next three days and it's going to be a hectic month before we can move into our new house.

I've thought a lot about my story, and I've told some people in replies to the last A/N about my current status in trying to figure this out.

I've got two big problems-

1. I don't actually know how some of the story is supposed to work. Parts of Rogue are based on Rebel, which is its sister story about what happened to Astrid and the gang during that five year gap. The reason I started writing Rebel is part of what is causing my issues; I don't KNOW what happened to the gang during that time since I haven't finished it yet. A lot of interactions in Rogue are based on that, and if I have no idea how and what actually happened for Astrid and Fishlegs and Snotlout to be the way they are... least to say some people have commented on Snotlout's opposite personality and this is part of the reason.

2. Part of my original plot doesn't make sense. Remember that ghost thing from a while back? That was supposed to be a much bigger part of the plot. It went into crazy multiverse theories and just... make ZERO sense in the How To Train Your Dragon universe. I don't know what my brain was thinking at that time... 

Basically, I need to finish Rebel to be able to move forward and I'm going to be going back and changing a few chapters. The main plot should overall be the same, I just need to fix the weirdness that is out-of-universe. I think I'll be keeping the whole ghost thing to some extent, but not like how it is now. Probably replacing the dream thing because that is causing problems and the ghost thing as a dream makes a lot more sense. I'll also be removing the OCs I had added. When I first wrote this, I added my OC and a friend's OCs because there weren't enough canon characters to fill those roles. At the time, the only parties in RTTE were the Berkians (Hairy Hooligans), the Riders, the Berserkers, the Dragon Hunters, and the Defenders of the Wing. All of these parties clearly had a more obvious and better-suited role for them. Ameris was added for a second female character in the Riders (as the only one was Heather) and Era and Kuro were added to have more than just the one ally in the area. Since we now have more canon characters from RTTE to work with, I already have decent plans to fix my... necessary evil.

Also Viggo and Ryker and Dragon Riders are amazing and no one can convince me otherwise. Viggo is completely going to train the Skrill at some point, don't you worry!

So don't be alarmed when you see a couple of chapters being re-uploaded, retitled, etc. You shouldn't have to go back and reread if you don't want to. However, if you want more content for this book, I suggest you check out Rebel! I might be going back and reworking a few things there too.

I'm... really sorry it's taken me this long to update. From school being overwhelming to trying to identify what was wrong with the story... It really shouldn't have taken me this long. I will admit that I'm slightly nervous for the reaction of this being just another stupid A/N after all this time. I really hate doing these... I will assure you though that I WILL finish these books! I made a promise to myself that I would never give up and leave a story unfinished! And that is a promise that I will keep. No matter what. 

Thanks for reading this (if you did, I'm sure there are some people that just voted and ran) and I'll be going back and reworking some of those old chapters soon.

Auf weidersehen!

-becca4leafclover