Christy&Derek (Mistletoe)

Mary Beth Peil and I did are classic perfume on our wrists and spat in the air. This time we kissed the air since it was December, close to Christmas.

Mary Beth handed me mistletoe, " Here's mistletoe so you can kiss whoever you want." I chuckled with the comment, and shut off my camera that was being vlogged for The Royal Misfits. I kept the mistletoe in my right hand and walked around with it mindlessly. Derek was eating some chocolate in his dressing room. I felt my cheeks wash over rosy just the sight of him...

" Hey Christy," He looked at me and smiled. The smile he did always killed me, even though I would never admit it to anyone.

" Hi Derek, so how's the chocolate," I chuckled.

He chuckled also, " It's very good..." He gazed at the mistletoe I was holding, almost blushing as I was.

" Saving that for something?"

I looked up, " Maybe."

" May I borrow it?" He asked you.

I asked innocently, " For what?" Derek arose from his chair and came close to me, and gently took the mistletoe from my hands.

" For this," with that one word Derek's lips melted into mine, and I felt it couldn't be real, but it was... Derek Klena was kissing me!

" Oh, Derek," I beamed widely.

Derek's thumb stroked my cheek, " I love you, Christy Altomare."

" I love you too, Derek Klena..."

A/N: AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Was it just me or was this idea kinda cute!💗💗💗 Fangirling over my own works, hehe 😂.