After the Show- Klentomare

Christy Altomare smiled at the audience of the Broadhurst Theatre, and bowed, holding hands with her cast members of Anastasia. The clapping of everyone was almost deafening, but it always made the cast beam brighter then the stage lights. Christy waved to everyone, and exited off the stage first. Everyone on the stage quickly headed backstage. Once everyone changed, and took of their stage makeup, over the intercom most of the cast members were called to give autographs on the fans playbills.

" Christy!" Multiple people yelled to get her attention.

Christy came over to the people first in line and grinned, " Hi guys, did you enjoy the show?" Christy signed the two playbills that the couple gave to her.

" We loved it so much, it's probably my favorite musical now," Kelley, the girl that introduced herself to Christy, answered her seconds later.

Her boyfriend, Jack added, " It was a beautiful show." Christy hugged them each, and went on to the next people. Within forty minutes she went backstage to get her things, and head home since it was the last show of the day. She was shocked to see roses on her desk with a note that read, " From: Derek Klena To: Miss Christy Altomare." She grabbed the flowers and smelled them, chuckling to herself with how adorable Derek could be.

A/N: Well that was really short... I just kind of was in the mood to update this story again since there are some fans of my little book. I'm actually thinking that I might now be writing one-shots because I just feel that I will be able to update more, what do you guys think? Comment please 😁. I hope that you, Reader, enjoyed this short "imagine".
THANK YOU EVERYONE SO MUCH FOR 904 READS! I LOVE YOU ALL 😘

@earlofgreytea