Chapter 5

The day slowly came to an end, with James arriving at the suite after having acquired clothes for Michael, like he said he would.

"Look who's back, Santa Claus!" James joked, and Michael choked on his tea. James was holding numerous bags, some from Lacoste, others from Ralph Lauren, Ted Baker...

"Jaaaames!" Michael protested. "I thought you'd buy me clothes, not modeling material!"

James shivered at the thought of Michael as a model. The contests he'd win. The dreams he'd shatter. The lives he'd destroy.

"Did you get any casual t shirts at least?" Michael questioned, raising his eyebrow.

James knew. Michael and his t shirts. His big love. Interviews, press junkets, and even in photoshoots, unless he was asked to do otherwise, he'd wear t shirts.

"Sure, in the Lacoste bags." James tried to reach one bag and eventually dropped them all on the floor, clothes scattering all around. "Shit." Michael laughed and rushed to help James, eventually putting the clothes in the closet, after James was forced to make some space for the new items.

***

"So, who's having the bed tonight?" James asked as they were finishing dinner.

"I don't mind." Michael said innocently and swallowed the last bite of his burger. " James nodded slowly as a respond, as a thought passed his mind.

"Oh! Remember that disc Bryan gave us, the one with last movie's behind the scenes? We still have to watch it to figure out some things..about the action scenes, you know."

"Oh yeah, yeah I remember that, we could watch it, and whoever falls asleep first gets the bed."

"Hmm...okay, I'm in!" James agreed. Michael smiled as they got up and headed for the master bedroom to turn on the DVD player.

Michael took his shirt off without a warning, and James froze. There it goes again, that body. His body. James quickly looked down and decided to do the same, after realizing that Michael was stripping to his underwear, because well, that's what he wore while sleeping.

Michael slipped under the sheets in no time, eyeing James while he took off his trousers. He examined his body from head to toe, and was trying to picture how could his petite arms carry his muscular body, his small but strong legs lift his weight. He was then forced to look away as James' gaze moved from the ground up to him. James joined him, keeping a careful distance between them, their arms being just inches away from touching.

The remote control happened to be between them. Both eyeing it, they reached to grab it simultaneously, their hands colliding tenderly.

Michael clenched his jaw, and James blushed. They both felt some kind of weird current flowing through the point of impact.

Without saying a word, James eventually got the remote, played the disc, as they both watched thoroughly.

It was going to be a long night.