Chapter 28

(A/N: If [gay] sexual acts offend you in any way [although they shouldn't] then please do not read this chapter.)

(A/N) Some minor explanation to the song accompanying this chapter. I always loved this specific track, and I believe it's 100% Michael's POV concerning this fic. Pay some attention to the lyrics, specially 3:03-3:46 :) Hope you enjoy this chapter! M ~

Michael nodded yes to James 'warning', and while never breaking eye contact, James slowly pushed his tip inside Michael.

"O-oh, holy fuck!" Michael's muscles clenched around James' length, causing him to moan. "Jesus C-Christ James, you're big." He whispered, clawing on his back.

"Want me to stop?" James panted.

"What? N-no!" Michael furrowed his brows and looked into James' eyes. "Just take it slow...will ya?" His sensual whisper made James shiver, as he slowly leaned down to kiss him deeply.

James slowly pushed inside Michael, never breaking their kiss, which was now covered in pain, pleasure, moans and sweat.

Michael felt so full with James inside him; this was a new feeling for both him and James, but it was happily welcomed and embraced in their lives.

Michael's tightness around James' was constant and it drove James crazy whenever he made the slightest move.

After Michael adjusted to the flesh inside him, he ordered James to move faster.

"Come on James...fuck me darling." Michael whispered teasingly between his ragged breathing, a drop of sweat trailing down his forehead.

James smirked at Michael, breathing heavily as well, and started pushing in and out of him in a steady rhythm, burying his head in Michael's neck.

"A-ah, Michael...mmm" James moaned in his ear, and felt his erection twitch between their stomachs.

James lifted his body upwards, kneeled while quickening his pace, and held Michael's leg on his shoulder.

Michael's gritted teeth contained him from yelling, as James groped his hard, twitching shaft.

"Does this feel neglected?" James whispered, still pushing in and out of Michael, and squeezing his length tightly.

Michael was close to fainting from all the pleasure he was receiving. James' length hitting his G-spot with every thrust, his body warmth accompanying his own, and his tight grip on his cock sent him over the edge.

James stroked him hard for some seconds, until Michael grabbed his arm stopping him, shutting his eyes tightly, his mouth forming the "O" that betrayed pleasure. James was still pounding inside him.

"Oh my God, oh my God, James I'm going to...ahhhh!"

Michael's cock twitched twice before spilling his liquids on his stomach.

Soon afterwards, James gritted his teeth while reaching his own climax.

Withdrawing from Michael, he stroked his length briefly before he as well spilled his seeds onto Michael's stomach, mixing them with his own.

Both panting frantically, they froze on their current position, until James' muscles gave up and he collapsed on top of Michael, their juices sticking up on his stomach.

"My God....Michael..." James breathed. "Ho-..how did that feel?"

"I've never had...anything more pleasureful...in my entire life." Michael confessed in between his pants.

James lifted his head up slightly to kiss Michael's sweaty lips, and without managing to control his words, he whispered;

"I love you."

As soon as he realized what he'd said, James froze buried into Michael's neck, and felt him stop breathing for a second.

Michael hated himself. He still thought he deserved no love or sympathy from anyone, especially James McAvoy, a man that could have anyone he wanted. He believed that what happened between them those last days was just something that pleased them both, something they enjoyed doing.

Even though he loved James as well, he was too selfish to admit it. Instead, he sighed deeply and stroked James' back sensually.

James smiled, because even if Michael did not say it back, he knew he loved him. His touch was his way to express it. He had said so in his sleep anyway.

And people who talk in their sleep never lie.

Finally calming his breathing, James rolled next to Michael and seductively dipped his finger into the small pool of juices on his stomach, then brought it up to his lips to lick it.

"Mm, you're right, it's salty." James giggled, seeing Michael's sharky smile spreading on his face.

"That's literally a cocktail there." Michael teased, as James bursted out laughing.

Standing up, Michael headed for the bathroom as James followed.

.

.

.

.

If you like my fic, or if you would like to see something in it, please let me know! Your feedback is my motivation :) Thank you for reading!