Chapter 17

Michael placed his hands on the wooden pool decking, as James pressed his body on his behind, pinning him on the wall and placing his hands on Michael's torso.

Michael gasped as he felt James' erection on his back.

"When did this happen?" He whispered and James giggled.

"Not so long ago. That shark smile of yours.." Michael laughed as James roamed his hands all over his body, making him shudder. He traced the line of his swim tracks, then moved up to his chest, and then back down again on his back. James pushed Michael harder on the wall with a slow thrust from his hips. This was turning Michael on so bad, he slightly moaned.

"Enjoying it, aren't you?" James whispered in his ear as he moved his hands to grope Michael's bulge.

Michael groaned and made a swift move, managing to trap James in the same position that he had trapped him before.

"Now I am enjoying it more." Said Michael and slowly pressed his own erection onto James' butt.

"Of course..the guy who doesn't like being bossed around." James joked and stifled a moan, as he felt Michael's hands traveling upwards towards his nipples. Michael stroked and pinched them lightly, driving James insane. Michael moved his hands lower, gripping James' rock hard length over his tracks.

Trying his hardest not to moan out loud, James grabbed Michael's hands and said; "Mike, you better watch it buddy, people could be watching.."

"Who, like that grandma over there? Or perhaps the grandpa who's too busy sleeping?" Michael leaned in closer to James' ear and whispered; "It's all up to you. You hiss a sound, we're busted."

James' grip on Michael's hands softened before he finally let go. Michael slowly slid his hand on the inside of James' tracks, while his other hand held him pinned on his body. His long fingers wrapped around the soft like velvet, warm flesh of James' length. James gasped sharply and held his breath, as Michael tightened his grip on him.

"I said, not a sound, James." Michael whispered in his ear as his hand gripping James started moving, slowly and torturously.

"You son of a bitch." James said as he froze, feeling Michael's fingers teasing his tip.

James was enjoying this so bad, he himself even thrusted slightly on Michael's hand. His breathing was getting quicker, and Michael's throbbing erection on his butt did not help at all.

"O-oh...Michael I'm g-gonna-ah"

Michael immediately released James and pushed himself back, leaving him unsatisfied.

"A-ah Michael, what the fuck?" James panted and turned around slowly to face Michael floating on his back as if nothing happened.

"That, my friend, is for masturbating in the room without me, and for getting me so turned on that I had to wait 20 fucking minutes in the toilet for my 'Womb Raider' to stow, while you thought I was having a shit." Michael said as teasingly as he could.

James giggled between his panting. "You were really that turned on?"

"You called my name. What would you expect me to be?" James swam closer to Michael and placed his hand on his hard shaft.

"Is this going down as well?" James whispered while smirking.

Michael looked around and noticed a few more families arriving at the pool.

"Well, I guess it is, unless you want those kids over there to freak out." James turned around to see the families as well, and while giggling, he teased Michael once more.

"Dicktanic." Michael couldn't contain his laughter and pretended that he was sinking, making James burst out laughing as well.

After waiting roughly for about 15 minutes for their excitement to fade, they both exited the pool and lied back down on the pool chairs, wrapping themselves inside their towels. Michael was the first to go up to his room, after James persuaded him to join him back at the suite. Michael would collect his things, check out, and then head back to the suite.

James made sure Michael had left and dashed to the suite, had a cold shower and lied naked below the bed sheets.