In love with my sub gym teacher???? Part ONE

After the successful soccer game me and the team went down to our locker room. I took a quick shower and changed back into my black tights and long pink top.

"You were amazing" Kate told me.

"I know I wish I was as good as you, Sarah" Emma whined as she walked into the room and hugged me. She's my best friend and isn't so great at soccer, in fact she isn't good at any sports.

"I'm not that good" I said modestly.

"Yeah and winning the championship and not to mention you are the star soccer player in the whole school" Kate said.

"Yeah but still I'm not professional"

"Yet" She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well aren't you going to become a pro soccer player when you get older?" She asked.

"Umm... No" I said looking at her weirdly. "When did I say I wanted to be a pro soccer player?" I asked.

"Oh I just thought you wanted to since you're really good and all but I guess not"

"Okay" I said.

It was quiet for a minute and then Emma started talking again. "So let's go get ice-cream since we won!"

"Yeah, let's go" Me and Kate said at the same time.

We left school in our own cars; my new black Altima, Kate in her red Toyota Solara convertible and Emma in her green 2010 Camaro SS. I got there last and Kate and Emma were already sitting down with menus and they had gotten another one for me.

"Hmm... I think I want to try a Blizzard, Oreo"

"Same" Emma and I said at the same time.

The waiter came to take our orders a few minutes later.

"Hi, may I take your order ladies?" He was a cute blonde and he smiled directly at me. I blushed furiously and immediately looked down. Emma giggled quietly.

"Yeah can we have 3 Oreo Blizzards?" I stuttered still looking down.

As soon as he left Kate and Emma were laughing.

"What" I said looking down.

"Well you should get used to it, you are really pretty"

"No I am not" I said blushing.

"Yes you are did you ever look in a mirror? You have beautiful sapphire blue eyes and long skinny eye lashes" Emma said.

"Your skin is slightly lighter than Ivory, with a metallic rose coloured tint to your cheeks" Kate said.

"Your faultless champagne blonde hair that falls loosely over your perfect shoulders into skinny slack curls" Emma said. They sighed with envy as they touched my hair.

"Your lips are like a frozen rose, dangerous but beautiful" Kate said.

"A slender but strong body" Emma said.

"Yeah you're really pretty" Kate ended.

"Okay two things first of all you both sounded a guy who's totally in love with a girl and the second thing is awww that was really sweet and nice. Thanks" I said.

"True" Kate said.

"I know" Emma said.

"Your ice-creams ladies" The waiter said he placed Emma and Kate's ice-creams in front of them and since I was sitting on the opposite side of the small round table he leaned closer to hand me mine. He came really close I could see his name tag, it read "Eric".

"Thanks Eric" I said daringly. Regretting it the moment it came out. Great know he'll think I'm some weird girl.

"You're welcome...." He paused waiting for me to tell him my name.

"Sarah" I smiled brightly at him.

"Nice name" He smiled back at me. My heart was beating like crazy and I wanted to touch his perfect lightly tanned skin face all the way down till his 6 pack abs which were easy to see from his tight band tee.

"Thanks" I said still smiling, looking into his forest green eyes. He started back at me.

I felt Emma and Kate looking at me, at us.

He ran his hand through his straight blonde hair.

"Well I should be going" He said nervously. He looked so cute.

"Yeah" I sighed. I didn't want him to leave.

"Well see you later"

"Wait" He waited, I pulled out a paper from my purse and I wrote my name and number on it. I handed it to him and then ends of our fingers touched. A tingling sensation went through my fingers. He looked down at the paper, smiled and then left.

"Wow" Emma said.

"I know that was daring and cute" Kate said.

"Thanks, I think I like him" I blushed.

"Not again" They said at the same time.

"What do you mean" I eyed them suspiciously.

"Well, do you recall your previous boyfriends?" Kate asked.

"May I add many boyfriends" Emma added.

"I didn't have that many boyfriends" I said.

"Yeah if you think about the 10 guys on the football team which is almost the whole team actually and not mention like about 15 other guys" Kate said.

"Actually 17 other guys which makes a total of 27 guys in 2 years of high school and in middle school you had an exact number of 18 boyfriends" Emma said.

"Really 18 guys in middle school?" Kate asked Emma.

"Yeah I know" Emma replied.

"Okay so I date a lot of guys but this guy is like different. He's I don't know better". I said as we all got up to leave. We left the money on table and went toward are cars. We said our byes and left.

I went home and stared at my cell phone, waiting for Eric's call. A day passed, two days, a week, 2 weeks and still I didn't get a call I gave up and then stated dating the football team's new quarterback, Shane. I still had feelings for Eric but that was they reason I was dating Shane, to forget Eric.

********************************

Heyy Thanks for reading my Story I'll upload the next part soon.

Please Vote.,Comment, and Fan!!!!!