Intruducing

Third person point of view

The boys woke up. They opened their eyes to see their mate staring at them. She looked at them confused. They sat up except for Dwayne. Rosalie was sitting on top of him. She looked at them. "Who you? Where my mommy?", she said.

The boys looked at each other wondering what they were going to say.

They were saved by marko. "Sweetheart don't you remember mommy had to go away for awhile," he said.

Rosalie whined But nodded. She turned her attention to the man she was sitting on. She poked his cheek. "Who you?" She asked him.

He gave her a half smile, which somewhat surprised the boys cause he never smiles. "The names Dwayne sweet cheeks," he said. She giggled at the nickname.

"Dway- ne, Dway-ne," she tried saying. She couldn't pronounce his name fully.

Dwayne gave out a chuckle thinking it was adorable.

Rosalie thought for a second. "Dway, Dway," She said happily.

Dwayne lifted her in the air and caught her when she came back down. Rosalie was having the time of her life. Even though she just met them yesterday.

Dwayne threw his face into her neck inhaling her scent. He was in heaven, her scent smelt delicious. He felt his fangs almost come out of his gums. To bite, to mark, it was almost impossible to pull away. To not mark or bite.

He froze when she snuggled into his neck gently sighing.

She played with his long strands of hair and rubbed her face into his neck. She usually did that with her mother. She needed comfort, so she did the second best thing.

He felt nice. Cold but felt nice. But for some reason he smelt nice.

Dwayne felt like purring but controlled himself. It would be embarrassing if the guys caught him purring.

"You hungry love", he asked her.

She nodded into his neck.

"Okay Let's get something to eat in that stomach of yours," he said.

Rosalie just snuggled into his neck more.

He got up and left the room the guys following his lead.

Rosalie looked at the guys wondering who they were too. "Who you," she asked.

"The names Paul baby," the guy with the blonde straight hair said who winked at her.

"My name is David baby girl," the spiky blonde guy said who smiled lovingly at her.

Marko smiled at her. "You already know who I am sweetheart," marko said.

She gave them a small smile before snuggling back into Dwayne's neck.

She was starving and she needed food.

The boys got on their motorcycles. He made sure he had a tight grip on Rosalie but not tight enough to hurt her. He would never forgive himself if he ever hurt her.