New family

Three weeks later

It's been three weeks. And it's been weird. I hear voices in my head they sound so sad. And sometimes I cry unexpectedly, I know their not my tears but who's are they then?

But the good thing is my bite mark is healing nicely. I just have to cover it with my hair so the newly scar won't show.

I'm excited and nervous about meeting these new people that will take me in. Will they be nice? Will they like me? Will they be better then they were?

I started to bite my nails from how nervous I've been.

Will I like it their?

I couldn't go back now I was already on my way their. Their wasn't going back now.

I started biting my nails. I was so nervous.

The car stopped in front of a nice looking house. I saw Dom look at me from the front seat. "Hey it'll be okay kid. Their nice people, you won't have to worry about them treating you wrong, I promise," he said.

I nodded, I opened the door and walked with Dom to the door. I hid behind his legs when he knocked on the door.

I looked in front of Doms legs to get a look. When the door opened I saw a women holding a baby and a man with a boy my age beside him.

"Dom good to see you man, I see you brought Rosalie," the man said. I saw Dom smile and look down at me. "Yea but she's a little shy, she's got to warm up to ya first," he said. The women smiled at me. I hid behind Dom more. "I don't think we'll have a problem with that," she said with a warmly smile.

"Why don't you guys come in," the women said.

We walked inside me still behind Dom hiding.

Now I was on doms lap. I didn't want to sit next to anyone.

They introduced themselves to me. Their was Lucy, Eric (don't know the fathers name) Michael, and little Sammy.

Dom already told them my name so they knew who I was. And he made a cover story about my bite mark saying I was bit by an animal when I was younger.

Now doms got to leave I don't want him to leave.

He hugged me. "Kid I'm not leaving forever you know, I'm going to come and visit every once and a while," he said.

I nodded into his neck.

He put me down and patted me on the head. I waved as he left.

I turned to the people that were in front of me. Micheal came over to me, "hi I'm Michael," he said.

I shyly waved. "Hi I'm Rosalie," I said shyly.

I think I'm going to like it here.