•Twenty three•

<16. I love you>

~ Jade POV ~
I look up at him [<I....I love you too>] I smile. His eyes light up as he lifts me up so my legs are around his waist [<Fuck it>] he whispers. He kisses me passionately making everyone in the audience scream really loud [<I love you and I'm so sorry for everything I've done, will you be my girlfriend again>] he asks <[I'd love too>] I smile. [<AGAIN>] people yell making us laugh [<You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I love you so damn much>] he said. I smiled and hug him [<Alright love birds back to the show>] Bella yells. Jacob kisses my cheek and stars to dance around with Zach the boys making me laugh.

===Skip to the end of the show===

We ended the show and go backstage [<Come here>] Jacob said, I walk over to him and he pulls me onto his lap [<I love you so much>] he said [<I love you too asshole>] I smirk. He laughs and hugs me tightly. [<JADE COME HERE>] Rowan yells [<Brb>] I giggle kissing his cheek.

~ Jacob POV ~
I watch jade walk over to Rowan who was mad because Skai posted a picture of her sleeping. Jade actually forgave me...I'm the happiest boy in the world right now, [<sooo you're dating my lil sister again>] Bella said sitting beside me [<Yes, and I will never loose her again>] I said. She smiles at me [<She loves you and I can tell you love her>] I nod still looking at jade who's laughing at Rowan. [<You have no idea how much I love her>] I say. She walks over and sits down [<I'm glad their my best friends>] she laughs [<Let's take a Insta pic announcing that you guys are back together>] Ariel said taking my phone out of my hands [<DO A POSE>] she yelled. Jade smiled and kissed my cheek.

@Jacobsartorius: I have my beautiful angel back @JadeThorne

Jade looks at the caption and laughs [<What>] I asked [<Angel>] she smirked [<I'm a devil>] she winks. I watch as she gets up and runs over to Bella [<She's such a dork>] Ariel laughs [<Yeah....But I love her sooo much because she's a dork>] I smiled watching jade talk with Bella. Talk about miracles, she forgave me and is mine again!! That's a miracle.