Swift darkness: chapter 5

Ok before I start I want to say something: thank you! I got 150+ reads!! Thanks so much!

Ok now, the chapter:

I woke up the next morning with Meredith and Olivia by my sides, purring softly as they sleep. I awkwardly crawl over them and walk to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I eat some cereal while watching the news and check my phone; three miss calls from Ed.

I giggle softly and call him back, making sure I let him know I'm okay. After a single ring, he answers.

"Hey Taylor," his is accent thick over the phone, "how was last night?"

"Fine. Did you get on your flight this morning?"

"I'm on now, I called you a few times last night and this morning. Why did you wake up so late?" I check the clock after he says that, and in surprise, it says it's three o'clock.

"I... I don't know," I honestly have no idea why and it shocks me. "Maybe I just needed the sleep"

"Maybe..." His voice trails off and I can hear him saying thank you for something in the background, probably a drink of some sorts. "I have to go now, bye Taylor."

"Bye Ed, love you."

"Same to you," he knows he can't say it to me in public, "bye!" And with that he hangs up. Since it's three o'clock I might as well go grocery shopping. As soon as I step out of my apartment the paparazzi showed up at my door step and took pictures.

This is exactly why I got a new apartment.

I go to a store that's a while away from my apartment and get some things to fill up the cupboards with. I buy some special treats for Meredith and Olivia too, just because.

"Aren't you Taylor Swift?" Says the cashier.

"Yes, I am."

"Oh my granddaughter just loves you, can I get an autograph?"

I say yes and give her an autograph on a piece of receipt paper, then I leave the store with my groceries in hand.

***

Short chapter, just a filler. Sorry it's not that good.