Swift darkness: chapter 6

Because I was going to go the meeting tomorrow, I did a bit of research on the bar, which was also a strip club. I would've asked to change the place, but I didn't want to recall in fear of being rude. The strip club part, with no doubt, would make me uncomfortable.

Meredith and Olivia came meowing at my feet so I grabbed the treats, which they took right away. I realized I needed new food for them, considering it was all left in the other apartment. I think about going back and getting it, but it's far away and I'm trying my best to stay away until Ed comes back, which won't be for another week.

I went on Instagram for a while, going through my recommendations that were pictures of me, fans, and my tours. I liked a majority of them and posted a picture of Olivia, and soon the comments came in. I scrolled through them, seeing a particular comment that stood out. It was by a normal account, just somebody's personal account, but the comment made a chill run down my spine.

Watch out Taylor.

I clicked on the account, which wasn't found. I took a screenshot but didn't know what I would do with it. After what's been happening the last few days I wasn't quite sure if I should brush it off.

I took a sip of my tea, contemplating why an innocent picture of my cat turned into a warning.

The phone rang and I jumped a little, but it was only Ed calling. He was probably done with everything for the day. I answer it, glad he called.

"Hello," he says. "How's my favorite Taylor at the moment?" I laugh at how silly that sounded, but answer anyway.

"She's just fine. How was today?"

"Fine, I took a walk and even got stopped by a few fans," he sighs. And I understand why. We love our fans to death, and we love talking to them, or meeting them, but the amount of times we get stopped on a day out can get tiresome.

"I have to go Taylor, getting a call."

"Love you," I suppress a smile, even though he can't see it.

"Love you too, love. Goodbye," and with that he hangs up.

I brush my blonde hair out of my eyes and decide to go to bed early tonight. Nothing exceptional happens in my dreams, and while I sleep, I enjoy the distance between me and the horrible dreams and apartment.