Title your Story Part

*sorry for not writing a lot lately!*

When Ed and I are done unpacking we putting most things away, we decide to go to a local café and call the number we received. "Ed," I yell from another room, "let's go to the café and call the lady who left the letter."

"Ok, love, but first let me freshen up." He gives me a peck on the cheek and goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. I decide I need to get ready too so I go into my bedroom and put on my makeup. It doesn't take long, only some concealer with a bit of eyeshadow and lipstick.

"Ready?" Ed walks into the room with a black leather jacket, jeans, and a red shirt underneath. He looks amazing, almost perfect.

"Yep," I answer, "ready."

"Ok, let's go."

We find a cab and drive to Cafe Awood, it's just a little bit farther from my apartment. The cafe is small, with only three or four people in it, but one girl comes up to me with a pen and the keds she was wearing. "Can you please sign this," she asks Ed and I, "I'm a really big fan." The girl looks around thirteen years old and we gladly sign the keds, one Ed signs and one I sign. It's not the weirdest thing we've had to put our signature on, just for a fans pleasure.

"Thank you so much!" We give her a hug, but for a split second I could swear I saw her eyes go black. I try to brush it off and order a warm vanilla latte.

After we get our steaming hot coffee Ed sits in a booth and I slide in across from him. The coffee burns my tongue as I take a sip and feel it go down my throat, but it's still delicious. "I'm going to grab a muffin," ed says, "blueberry right?"

"As always," I respond.

Ed comes back with two muffins, one banana nut and one blueberry, just like I said.

We talk a little about moving and unpacking and decide to call the number. The phone picks up after three rings.

"Hello," the person on the other line has a strong NewYork accent, "who is this?"

"Is a Mrs.Dyar there?" I ask stupidly.

"Oh yes, this must be Taylor. Nice to speak to you, I assume you got my letter?"

"Yes, and it said to call you."

"Of course it did," she sighs at this remark, "I would like to know if you would be okay with going to a small restaurant and having a small meeting when I get back. We need to discuss your apartment, can you write down the address?"

I give Ed a look that means he needs to get out the notes on his phone and repeat the address to him.

"Thank you for your time, Ms.Swift. I'll call you when I'm back."

"Okay, goodbye."

And with that goodbye Ed and I leave the cafe.

When we get back to the apartment I mention the black eyes.

"Taylor, you're still scared because of that silly dream. It's okay."

"Maybe, but still... And what could that woman want to talk to me about that's so important?"

"I'm not sure honey."

Ed leans in and kisses me as we're sitting on the couch. I kiss him back, and I don't pull away this time.